• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The hooded Ansem in the secret ending, I can't see his beard, but I can see his nose and chin...I hope that isn't anything significant.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I'm completely lost. The guy in the hood with Aqua is Ansem ??
why is aqua in the RoD ?? Was the letter From Mickey shown?? and what Happened to mickey ??

I didnt realize BBS was already out <.<

Kentsu13

ya Atw was w/ aqua in rod we dont no y aqua is there yet (proably from the rumored secret boss thing) no the letter wasnt shown and umm wat u mean happened to mckey theres a lot specify plz

YumeMaxx

If you listen closely to what's being said in the secret ending and follow the KH series regularly, you'd realize that it is alluding to and setting up the finale of Coded. The entire dialog between Anem the Wise and Aqua is referring to the plot of Coded and when Sora gets the letter at Destiny Islands, thats where Coded begins.

forget-me-not

God people, I just read ten pages of people crying about the fact that BBS was "too predictable." this game has been in the works for nearly FIVE YEARS. what with nearly EVERYONE in the KH community trying to think up what was going to happen, someone somewhere was bound to be right.

Honestly, I think the game seems awesome. The characters are awesome, the plot twists good, the explanation for why everything in KH happened were excellent, and the villains were great too. not to mention what looks to be stellar gameplay.

Anyway... Questions
1. Who is the secret boss. Has anyone figured it out yet/fought it yet?
2. When does Aqua fight Ventus, and why? When do Ven and Vanitas "merge."
3. Why does Vanitas look like Sora? and why does Ven look like sora?
4.Who are the final bosses for each scenario. The only one I know is Terra vs. Xehanort/Lingering Sentiment vs Terranort
5. So who is Xehanort. Is it MX's heart in Terra's body? Is he terra's darkness? Does MX control him, or does Terra, or is he a completely different person?

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I mean What is Mickey doing in the game ??
and What about Eraqus and MX in Terra's heart ?? what was that about ? And what actually happened to Vanitas ?????

Kentsu13

I mean What is Mickey doing in the game ??
and What about Eraqus and MX in Terra's heart ?? what was that about ? And what actually happened to Vanitas ?????

im not quite sure botu mickey i think he was trainign met aqua and ven (idk if he met terra) and decided to lend a helping hand Me gave his heart to terra before he died and then MX combined w/ terra at the end of the game so his has 3 hearts (like sora w/ kairis in k1) and van is presuem to be dead after ven killed him but he coudl still exist who nos

YumeMaxx

ANSWERS
1. Who is the secret boss. Has anyone figured it out yet/fought it yet? No.
2. When does Aqua fight Ventus, and why? When do Ven and Vanitas "merge."Aqua fights Ven because Vanitas has taken over his body. Vanitas "merges" with Ven at the end of Ven's story
3. Why does Vanitas look like Sora? and why does Ven look like sora? Vanitas was made out of the darkness in Ven's hearts. Still unsure myself about the Ven-Sora connection
4.Who are the final bosses for each scenario. The only one I know is Terra vs. Xehanort/Lingering Sentiment vs Terranort Ven fights Vanitas and Aqua fights Ven combined with Vanitas
5. So who is Xehanort. Is it MX's heart in Terra's body? Is he terra's darkness? Does MX control him, or does Terra, or is he a completely different person?Xehanort, as in the apprentice we all know from the main KH games, is Terra after MX takes over his body. He loses his memory after the battle with LS at the end of BBS so he isn't aware of this.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Anyway... Questions
1. Who is the secret boss. Has anyone figured it out yet/fought it yet?
2. When does Aqua fight Ventus, and why? When do Ven and Vanitas "merge."
3. Why does Vanitas look like Sora? and why does Ven look like sora?
4.Who are the final bosses for each scenario. The only one I know is Terra vs. Xehanort/Lingering Sentiment vs Terranort
5. So who is Xehanort. Is it MX's heart in Terra's body? Is he terra's darkness? Does MX control him, or does Terra, or is he a completely different person?

1. Nope. No-one has found let alone fought the secret boss.
2. Aqua doesnt fight Ven. She fights a "merged" Vanitas and Ventus. Thats her final boss.
3. He looks like Sora due to the fact that Ven and Sora are connected. Vanitas , being the Darkness of Ven, got effected by this connection and thus why he looks like a Blacked Haired Sora.
4. Ven is... i dont actually know... And for Aquas look at answer 2.
5. Xehanort is Terra's body with MX's Heart like you've said. He did control him, untill the LS beat him and due to the explosion of the X-Blade he gets teleported to RG and loses his memory.

Theres probably some stuff thats worng but, thats the gist of it i think ^_^

Edit: ahhh too slow XD

?<birthbysleep>?

But Ven and Vanitas are "one separated being" which means they are part of a whole and Sora filled the space that was supposed to be Vanitas then Vanitas took Sora's looks that is the most logic connection and Nomura said it would be explained in THIS game not other so unless Nomura sais that this mistery is still unsolved then this must be it

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I think i finally get the concept of Coded's message.

it means to free TAV + Atw from thier captive place. So They mightt Have Sora Free Aqua +Nobody Atw from , Find Xehanort and LS and Destroy MX from Terras body giving Terra's heart back. Then Sora Releases Ven from himself and Gores to Land of Departure. Thus to Reconect them.

thats my thought.

YumeMaxx

So They mightt Have Sora Free Aqua +Nobody Atw from , Find Xehanort and LS and Destroy MX from Terras body giving Terra's heart back.

I'm sick of people suggesting that Sora will "get MX out of Terra's body" in a later game.

Remember the last boss of KH1? That was Xehanorts's heartless. Sora killed him.

Remember the last boss of KH2? That was Xehanort's nobody. Sora killed him.

Xehanort/Master Xehanort/Terra is GONE. He experimented too much with the heart, got seperated into a heartless and nobody, and both of them were destroyed. Kind of depressing, I'm sure, but that's just how it is.

Benihime

I'm sick of people suggesting that Sora will "get MX out of Terra's body" in a later game.

Xehanort/Master Xehanort/Terra is GONE. He experimented too much with the heart, got seperated into a heartless and nobody, and both of them were destroyed. Kind of depressing, I'm sure, but that's just how it is.

well actually nomura confirmed that when you destroy somones nobody AND heartless, thier original selvs come back into existince..or sometin' like that..

EDIT: and theres always unversedshamisen(joking)

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good

When the heartless and nobody of a person are defeated they come back as a whole person. Apprentice Xehanort is definitely coming back.

Auxia

well actually nomura confirmed that when you destroy somones nobody AND heartless, thier original selvs come back into existince..or sometin' like that..

Where/when did he say this?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Where/when did he say this?

It was in Another Report I believe. Lemme fetch a quote.

Another Report said:
VIII – When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (There is a footnote here that says “In Kingdom Hearts II, after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of “people’s hearts”). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Last edited:

memoire.mx

dont mess with nomura D: he will find a way to revive xehanort !
he will need a blacksheep for the ongoing serie ! his ideas are gone but his old one will last forever
rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back