• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Damn you're right I never really even thought of that saying from KH1....o_O i completely forgot about it. That kind of makes sense in a way. Nomura did say you can't take the things that are said in the KH series "lightly"

OMG I never noticed that!!! Duh! xD Wow. That quote makes a lot more sense now. CloudStrifeSmile

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ok I watched the ending...so what does sora have to do? is there gotta be a kingdom hearts 3?
We still don't know what Sora needs to do.
KH3 is certain to come except for the fact it's just yet to be confirmed.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
someone correct me if i am wrong...but ven is Sora...just older...since ven is made from sora's heart.....which is why vanitas looks like sora...because in all actuality he is sora...just older with black hair.....they are the same!!!! Sora was split in three basically except two of him was older...someone please help me and correct me

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Trukybldemstr2
someone correct me if i am wrong...but ven is Sora...just older...since ven is made from sora's heart.....which is why vanitas looks like sora...because in all actuality he is sora...just older with black hair.....they are the same!!!! Sora was split in three basically except two of him was older...someone please help me and correct me

No, Ven is not Sora. After all, they coexist.

Ven is not made from Sora's heart, though he did connect his heart with Sora to wake up after Xehanort separated his heart to create Vanitas.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So does anyone tihnk terra will become back to his original self? his body and soul (xemnas) has been defeated and it should rejoin with it's heart right?

T

The Spoiler

So does anyone tihnk terra will become back to his original self? his body and soul (xemnas) has been defeated and it should rejoin with it's heart right?
Either that, or Apprentice Xehanort is back and Sora has to defeat him for the last time to bring Terras Body and Soul back to Terras heart. Most likely the latter though so we can have a final boss that is Xehanort related and know for sure he is gone for good.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

Ven is not made from Sora's heart, though he did connect his heart with Sora to wake up after Xehanort separated his heart to create Vanitas.

OK!!!!! that helps....so does this mean that the scene of Ven's soul going into sora during the secret movie...was mistranslated?
Ven says: Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora: Can you hear my voice?
Ven: I went alone into the darkness, and I heard a voice.
Sora: Ah..
Ven: Inside that child, was a familiar place, where light was overflowing. Our hearts have a part thats not enough, born at the same time.
Sora: I see.
Ven: But. I have to go back to sleep again now.
Sora: Are you sad?
Ven: Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?
Sora: If that means you wont be sad!
Ven: Thank you!

Riku: How was it?
Sora: I think I reached.
Riku: Heh heh.

^^i dont if this an exact translation but it sounds like ven and sora became one. kind of makes sense with the keyblade roxas wields.

Samhain

Bronze Member

whoa whoa whoa

now this is what confuses me. if sora isn't ven..what the fuck is he and why the hell would he look like sora if this is 10 years before sora looks like that? is it pure coincidence or what? srsly.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
whoa whoa whoa

now this is what confuses me. if sora isn't ven..what the fuck is he and why the hell would he look like sora if this is 10 years before sora looks like that? is it pure coincidence or what? srsly.

This is what confuses me also...and that video of ven and sora didn't help out at all to disprove this thought

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Samhain
whoa whoa whoa

Don't take my word on it. That's just a response based on whatever I could think of at the top of my head before I rushed off to school. I haven't watched all the cutscenes yet. You could very well be right.

You know, this could all be avoided if Nomura makes a timeline or something to include in the Ultimania like with Days, which I'm hoping he does.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Maybe, but that would probably take awhile to happen, but who knows what Nomura will come up with.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I've seen the secret ending and tried to decipher what was going on without knowing and japanese whatsoever. I only have one question. Where exactly are Terra and Ventus when they speak the name Sora?

State

Awards
I've seen the secret ending and tried to decipher what was going on without knowing and japanese whatsoever. I only have one question. Where exactly are Terra and Ventus when they speak the name Sora?

If memory serves right, in a realm of their own where, based on their memory, they recreate any world they want in it.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
ahh ok. Thank you, that at least makes some sense to me. I really need to pick up a psp and play BBS for myself when it comes out in the US.

Radon

mofo
I thought that group of scenes didnt actually take place, but were symbolic no?

State

Awards
I thought that group of scenes didnt actually take place, but were symbolic no?

Yep, and some people are taking them seriously. ''>_>
It's like they think that two persons inside of Sora (Roxasn and Xion) need any rescuing. :I

Radon

mofo
Yep, and some people are taking them seriously. ''>_>
It's like they think that two persons inside of Sora (Roxasn and Xion) need any rescuing. :I

If I was Sora I wouldn't want a chick and a dude inside me. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back