• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_of_Hearts

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

RECONNECT....

KINGDOM HEARTS.

I know BBS just came out, but please let the next game Nomura announce the conclusion. I have been playing this series for so long I need an end, a good ending, sometime before I die.

Stardust Memory

Awards

RECONNECT....

KINGDOM HEARTS.

I know BBS just came out, but please let the next game Nomura announce the conclusion. I have been playing this series for so long I need an end, a good ending, sometime before I die.

I know each instalment seems to take an eternity to create, but that is seriously over-doing it :p

That said, Kingdom Hearts is a cash cow, like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. Square-Enix and Disney will continue to milk it for all it's worth for many years to come.

Fabala011

But Ansem the Wise is in the Dark Maridian because that's after his apprentices betrayed him and he was trapped in the in between world. Then he met aqua. Obviously when he was trapped there time has no constant...so you could meet anyone from anytime.

I have to disagree here. To my knowledge, Ansem the Wise never met Sora until CoM, so he couldn't have told Aqua about him right after being trapped by his apprentices.

But more importantly, you can't just "meet anyone from any time" there. If that were true, why wasn't Aqua present when Roxas and Xemnas were talking about Roxas's true name, or right after Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas?

KingBlade

by sinspire^

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.

What could this mean? That everyone is going to be joined back together? Terra comes back, Aqua, Ven/Roxas.

Mariolee

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.

What could this mean? That everyone is going to be joined back together? Terra comes back, Aqua, Ven/Roxas.

Don't forget xion. I really want her to come back. Her dying and no one remembering her was pretty dang sad.

(also, is anyone going to reply to my first post? :p)

Mitchman

Yeah I was thinking bout TAV coming back, but that would result in no more Terranort. Of course that could be a good thing, cause then Braig could be the big bad of KH3.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

Don't forget xion. I really want her to come back. Her dying and no one remembering her was pretty dang sad.

(also, is anyone going to reply to my first post? :p)

Screw Xion. She was a total unnecessary character. Plus wasn't she absorbed by Roxas?

T

The Spoiler

Yeah I was thinking bout TAV coming back, but that would result in no more Terranort. Of course that could be a good thing, cause then Braig could be the big bad of KH3.
Obviously Xehanort will come back in KH3 and probably with his memories, and Sora will have to defeat him once and for all, getting Terras body back, returning LS to it, Vens heart will go back to him, and they will find Aqua. Or well, thats my theory.

Mariolee

Screw Xion. She was a total unnecessary character. Plus wasn't she absorbed by Roxas?

I thought that too before I played the dang game. They implemented her so well. And for the unnecessary character thing, you could argue that half the characters in KH2 and BBS were unnecessary either.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Who says that bringing back TAV in the next = No Xehanort? It doesn't have to be at the beginning for Sora to save all three of them. Plus, I think Sora saving Terra would come last (unless they decide to pull a Full Metal Alchemist on us and have Terra continue living as a walking armor XD)

But I would love to see Braig end up being the Big Bad of KH3!!! ^_^

Mitchman

KH3 doing that would be.....anticlimatic. I'm basing this of course on how the next game shouldn't be KH3 but another main game which involves the reconnect factor. Or Terra could become a walking piece of armor is pretty nifty.

King_of_Hearts

I know each instalment seems to take an eternity to create, but that is seriously over-doing it :p

That said, Kingdom Hearts is a cash cow, like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. Square-Enix and Disney will continue to milk it for all it's worth for many years to come.

It was me being over dramatic. It is also my understanding that each FF game is a contained story, not sure if DQ is but I would like to see a finale to this paticular arc in KH. I have no problem with it continuing from there, it is just ever kh game ends with what will begin another, I've never felt as though we ever reached an ending.

It is like after a movie is over it says...

THE END?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Aqua will find herself. She'll bump into Sora and Riku while they are trying to think of ways to beat Xehanort.

Then she will probably sense Ven in Sora (and any other pieces of Sora and Ven since Sora is a human quilt apparently)

Mariolee

KH3 doing that would be.....anticlimatic. I'm basing this of course on how the next game shouldn't be KH3 but another main game which involves the reconnect factor. Or Terra could become a walking piece of armor is pretty nifty.

But then what would KH3 be about. I mean, I'm imagining it as the end of the series, so I think a game that has all of the KH characters would be proper for a finale.

Mitchman

KH3 for me would be something more. Now that the organization is out of the picture and just Xehanort is way too predictable and ,well, generic. I can easily see Braig ending up being much more then we have him thought out to be.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Oh my GOD. Kairi gave the charm back...was it a leash this time?

Ansem the Wise and Aqua were never meant to meet...because Ansem the Wise was from the future. He disappeared after the data explosion in KH2, reappearing on the Dark Margin 9 years earlier, where he met Aqua.
Could this not just be from the time when AtW was banished?

This triggered something. His going back in time allowed for Sora to go back in time and save all of the poor souls (namely Aqua, Ansem the Wise, Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Terra, and Ventus) who are trapped in their own demise. That's why everyone suddenly looks up and says, "Sora." They've realized something is different, but they can't put their finger on it.
I couldn't tell much from the ending, but did Axel even say anything?

Last edited:

KuroShiro1

Then she will probably sense Ven in Sora (and any other pieces of Sora and Ven since Sora is a human quilt apparently)

There's a lot of people in there. There are at least five "Soras", and Namine is half Sora, and lets add in Data Sora for kicks. thebatman

MeggieKeyblader

Ugh, this is kind of annoying... bringing all these characters back... can't we just move on? >_>

Terranort looks awesome... Does he know that he's MX? Because didn't he lose all his memories after the blast? I'm confused...

And no, I don't think Braig would be a good final bad guy... that's too anti-climatic

Last edited:

Mariolee

KH3 for me would be something more. Now that the organization is out of the picture and just Xehanort is way too predictable and ,well, generic. I can easily see Braig ending up being much more then we have him thought out to be.

The only way I'd accept Braig as being the final villain in KH3 is if we somehow see that he's the main villain throughout the whole series, leading Xenahort to do what he does, creating an alternate Nobody (Xigbar obviously) to throw everyone off, and to top it all off, he's Sora's father (j/k).

Also, predictability is s9omething the Square Enix and Nomura can pull off. A lot of people predicted that Terra would become Xenahort (which is one of the main plot twists of the game) and LS was Terra, and that Vanitas would look like Sora. Yet, a lot of people agree that even though they saw it coming, their minds were still blown.

Mitchman

Braig does act that way though. MX used him for his purposes but after that Braig most possibly led Xehanort into his studies and made him do what he would do. Its apparent by the way he talks to him in the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back