• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

Damn it Kairi couldn't you be nice for once? She gave it to him almost exactly like putting a leash on a dog. Although I suppose it's better than the KH1 scene because she didn't say she wanted it back...

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com

Because that is where the light put him.The closest world of light. And it probably just dumped whatever was near by with Terranort.

Nice translation Miku! :D

More trips for Sora! I really do hope Riku goes with him.

Thanks. It's probably half wrong though. >.>;
I reckon Riku will be travelling with Sora in the next game. No Kairi though. *thumbs up* XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

What was not nice about what Kairi did? :/

VLR.XIII

Nice Theorie, Fabala...

but, seriously, Time Travel?
With AtW it's possible, because of Kingdom Hearts...
Maybe they're all in another Realm, like a parallel to Realm of Nothingness.
But before they all say Sora, Ansem makes the quotes from the Jump Fiesta 2010 Trailer...

Time compression ;)

lololol

facepalm

Suzuku

The scene between Sora and Kairi was cute.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

What was not nice about what Kairi did? :/
Well for her I suppose it wasn't exactly that mean either...Sora's saying he's going to go do some more stuff and Kairi gives him the charm and tells him to have a safe trip. The way I took that was like her saying, "Here's you're leash."

soulsteelgray

I've translated what I can of the first part of the secret ending (link) to the best of my ability. I really hate not having subtitles, at least then I could be more sure of what I'm hearing.

[Hidden truths]

Master Xehanort: Your heart is steeped in darkness. This body should have been conquered. Why is it not so?
Terra: This is my heart. My body may no longer be under my control, but my heart is mine alone.
Master Xehanort: So you say without hesitation. But before long, this part, too, will fall under my control. That is its destiny.
Terra: No. I will expel you from here.
Master Xehanort: The darkness in your heart that you've been suppressing is a lot to get rid of.
Terra: I understand that now.
Master Xehanort: Ah. So you've already entrusted your heart elsewhere? [No idea what he's saying after this; it almost sounds like he's saying "Errakkusu (somethingsomethingsomething)." This is why subtitles are important!]
Terra: I'm no longer afraid of darkness. Even if I've already taken it into my heart. Even if I become a thing of darkness. So what does it matter even if I'm a sacrifice that must be purified? I only have one goal.
Master Xehanort: What a good resolution to make. Well, there's still time. Which of us is the true owner of this heart will be decided soon enough. And yet no matter how many plans you conceive, the seed of your plans [something]

[Image of their backs, preserved in memory]

Braig: Hey, Master! Whaat, don't you remember? The Creation of Memory isn't just a play. [???] Feh, oh well. Could it be? Terra... no, right? Oh, whatever. Anyways, let's talk 'bout you. [???] [I really hate Braig's manner of speech...]

Sorakun12

One thing I noticed is that when it flashed to Namine, there were none of her drawings throughout the White Room. During KHII, whenever you went there, her drawings would be all over the place. So, I'm wondering when that would have taken place.

SiegLord

I've translated what I can of the first part of the secret ending (link) to the best of my ability. I really hate not having subtitles, at least then I could be more sure of what I'm hearing.

[Hidden truths]

Master Xehanort: Your heart is steeped in darkness. This body should have been conquered. Why is it not so?
Terra: This is my heart. My body may no longer be under my control, but my heart is mine alone.
Master Xehanort: So you say without hesitation. But before long, this part, too, will fall under my control. That is its destiny.
Terra: No. I will expel you from here.
Master Xehanort: The darkness in your heart that you've been suppressing is a lot to get rid of.
Terra: I understand that now.
Master Xehanort: Ah. So you've already entrusted your heart elsewhere? [No idea what he's saying after this; it almost sounds like he's saying "Errakkusu (somethingsomethingsomething)." This is why subtitles are important!]
Terra: I'm no longer afraid of darkness. Even if I've already taken it into my heart. Even if I become a thing of darkness. So what does it matter even if I'm a sacrifice that must be purified? I only have one goal.
Master Xehanort: What a good resolution to make. Well, there's still time. Which of us is the true owner of this heart will be decided soon enough. And yet no matter how many plans you conceive, the seed of your plans [something]

[Image of their backs, preserved in memory]

Braig: Hey, Master! Whaat, don't you remember? The Creation of Memory isn't just a play. [???] Feh, oh well. Could it be? Terra... no, right? Oh, whatever. Anyways, let's talk 'bout you. [???] [I really hate Braig's manner of speech...]

Thanks a lot for the translation! Explains some more about the first convo. Although I cant' wait for the second part to be translated!

Sorakun12

why cant some one just make one with translations?

Because, not a lot of people are good at translating from Japanese to English. And those that are don't want the game spoiled for them.

Just enjoy whatcha got

Bmario17

thank god for the translations. now we know the meeting between aqua and AtW takes place after KH2 for AtW states this is his third time here and he doesnt know how he got here.

Suzuku

So it's been a year since Ansem last saw Sora in The World That Never Was? Well, looks like Aqua really is still alive, even after KHII she's still wandering.

And if it's Ansem's third time being in the World of Darkness I'm guessing that he somehow escaped after KHII and he is the cloaked figure in coded and in episode 8 something happens to him that causes him to be put back into the World of Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back