• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
She went searching for TV, then was ambushed by a few darksides, TV's keyblades saved her, little flash of Terra and Ventus, then she said 'We're connected' and just fell through IIRC.

wasn't Ven in Yen sid's place. That still doesn't explain HOW she got behind the DTD.

Sorakun12

Ok, so I was watching the subbed version of the trailer, and Ansem began to talk about this.

"I hid my research data inside him... Perhaps... If he were to do it... That boy, whose heart was connected to someone who were to do it...That door would open. And maybe those crippled being would be saved."

The Door is obviously Kingdom Hearts, but what would Ansem have placed inside Sora, and how? And, are the crippled beings Namine, Roxas Axel and Xion?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

Yeah... and what was that he said about Terra?

Braig was all "Hey, sup Master?"
Xehanort: ...?
Braig: .... Terra? NO WAY?!
Xehanort:...v_v Hmph.

Xehanort didn't have memories at that time.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Also, if Xehanort is found right after BbS, why is his hair so different and why are his eyes brown? Is it because of that explosion?

(this is problely late, but) i think it's because of MX's eye color (orange) mixxing with terra's (blue)...doesnt that make brown?

there's something i wanna know (well, two things actually)

1: how is it possible for eveyone (ie, roxas xion terra ect) make it in the SM? are the just figments of memory or something?

2: why the hell is nomu making kairi stay back again??? is this man determine to creat the most useless character based of the most crappest sterotype in the history of VG or what?facepalm

does anyone know when they are going to post the alls end game credits (with kid!sora and riku?) on youtube? ive tried to watch all 21 min or so on youku but it wont load after 13-15 min into the vid...

Sorakun12

(this is problely late, but) i think it's because of MX's eye color (orange) mixxing with terra's (blue)...doesnt that make brown?

1: how is it possible for eveyone (ie, roxas xion terra ect) make it in the SM? are the just figments of memory or something?

2: why the hell is nomu making kairi stay back again??? is this man determine to creat the most useless character based of the most crappest sterotype in the history of VG or what?

1. It's the connection to Coded, and "We must free them from their torment."

2. Kairi+ No Keyblade + Heartless = No.

VLR.XIII

2: why the hell is nomu making kairi stay back again??? is this man determine to creat the most useless character based of the most crappest sterotype in the history of VG or what?facepalm

does anyone know when they are going to post the alls end game credits (with kid!sora and riku?) on youtube? ive tried to watch all 21 min or so on youku but it wont load after 13-15 min into the vid...

Reload it and just click on say, 15.21, thats what I did.

Credits end at about 18.47 IIRC.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't know why... but I can't stop feeling like Sora's acting more mature in the end of the secret ending than he did in KH2. Anyone else get that feeling? XD

Sorakun12

I don't know why... but I can't stop feeling like Sora's acting more mature in the end of the secret ending than he did in KH2. Anyone else get that feeling? XD

Hard to tell from his few lines, but I got that feeling too. Most likely because of what the King wrote

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Just a little, even though it was bit hard to tell. But still, it's a very good sign that he's maturing. :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think you guys a reading too into it. It was a serious scene and he would have to be leaving some of his best freinds on yet a another dangerous journey did you expect him to be happy go lucky?

trignomtri

I think you guys a reading too into it. It was a serious scene and he would have to be leaving some of his best freinds on yet a another dangerous journey did you expect him to be happy go lucky?

yea traveling around disney land on a candy spaceship is really dangerous (sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back