• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Ven was transported by a secret light too and the light pushed Aqua away.

When Ven fought Vanitas for the last time i thought his Keyblade or should i say Keyblades where interesting. he had 2 Kingdom Keys crossing over each other and some type of energy thing that combines both and is like a Huge Sword. I thought it was awesome. I wonder if that;'s the next Ultima Blade Xp.

DO they even have Ultima Blade in BBS ?

Kentsu13

Someone mentioned it saying that it was a waste.
However, there are suppose to be connections between BBS, 358/2, and coded, so It makes sense it might get brought up...

And yet Aqua was transported in a blinding light, just like how Terranort was to Radian Garden. So it makes sense that that is how Aqua ended up there. Oh, wait, I'm missing the parts with Aqua & CO and the secret boss...

wat happeed to aqua & ven after the explosion?

Kentsu13

When Ven fought Vanitas for the last time i thought his Keyblade or should i say Keyblades where interesting. he had 2 Kingdom Keys crossing over each other and some type of energy thing that combines both and is like a Huge Sword. I thought it was awesome. I wonder if that;'s the next Ultima Blade Xp.

the blade is called xblade and idk bout a ultima keyblade in bbs does all the games have one?

Xion14

Somebody posted this in the first few pages of this forum and then I skipped ahead but I saw a couple of things. One thing I wanted to clear up and another I wanted to ask about?

Ansem the Wise was from the future. He disappeared after the data explosion in KH2, reappearing on the Dark Margin 9 years earlier, where he met Aqua.
That scene doesn't take place right after BBS....it takes place one year after KH2, Ansem even says this to Aqua...

Ven appears in 358/2 and Xion appears in BBS
can someone tell me when Xion is suppose to appear in BBS?!?!? O.O!! This is the first I've heard of this!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

It's called the XBlade and apparently it's the reason for the whole Keyblade War. It's got some sort of connection to Kingdom Hearts (we need Vanitas's speech on it to be translated) And it's most likely the most powerful keyblade in existance.

Xion14

It's called the XBlade and apparently it's the reason for the whole Keyblade War. It's got some sort of connection to Kingdom Hearts (we need Vanitas's speech on it to be translated) And it's most likely the most powerful keyblade in existance.

Supposedly that's why MX made Vanitas too. Without Vanitas he wouldn't of been able to make the XBlade. I read this in one of the spoiler forums....basically how they have seperate keyblades and if you combine them you have the XBlade or something along those lines. Sorry i can't remember where i read this info at blah!! >_<

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
That scene doesn't take place right after BBS....it takes place one year after KH2, Ansem even says this to Aqua...

Thats the thing it may have happened one year after KH2 but thats not to say that he didnt go back in time.
KH could do it.

can someone tell me when Xion is suppose to appear in BBS?!?!? O.O!! This is the first I've heard of this!

secret ending

Xion14

Thats the thing it may have happened one year after KH2 but thats not to say that he didnt go back in time.
KH could do it.

secret ending

Okay the back in time thing I just don't see happening....I really don't *shrugs* The secret ending answer, are you talking about the secret ending as in the one this forum is about? If that's the answer then that's not very exciting lol I thought they met in the game not on a mental sort of way.

Captain Garlock

Yeah that scene where ATW and Aqua tal they go to all the people connected to Sora and they saw Xion Roxas and Axel.

Captain Garlock

Can anyone explain the whole Aqua-AtW/whomever scene?

Err Ansem should be dead but hes talking to Aqua.
Most people think she hasnt aged some say time travel some say other shit.
Up for grabs.

Xion14

Woah, woah, woah. Back up on the whole time jump thing -- it's confusing me...

Can anyone explain the whole Aqua-AtW/whomever scene? (besides the part where Sora is to come and save them...)

it happens 1 year after the events at the end of KH2. These two were never suppose to meet it even says that in the Secret Ending, but AtW survived....this is where Coded comes in. He's suppose to be connected to Coded and through Coded got to the Dark Margin. That's where Aqua and him meet up. He speaks of a boy with a keyblade and she instantly thinks it's Ven or Terra...and she even asks what's happened to the other worlds. He tells her the boy doesn't go by that name. His name is...and that's when it shows everyone saying Sora's name. Goes back to Aqua and she smiles and cries and says his name too. But because Aqua looks the exact same from 10 years ago (end of BBS) everyone is speculating on how time works now...

Death

Your #1 Bruh
it's Atw's Nobody. Why else would he be wearing the Orginization hood. Unless he didn't really die and left so Nobody can figure out what he's going to do next. He might be like mickey and RIku when they went undercover.

Fabala011

Woah, woah, woah. Back up on the whole time jump thing -- it's confusing me...

Can anyone explain the whole Aqua-AtW/whomever scene? (besides the part where Sora is to come and save them...)

The only correct answer at this point: Nobody here knows for sure, so go ask Nomura.

What we DO know is that AtW and Aqua are talking together on the Dark Margin/Meridian, and that AtW somehow expects Sora to save a bunch of people who need saving. Immediately after AtW mentions this, we see clips of Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Ventus, and Terra. So it's heavily implied that they're the ones Sora will save in the next KH game. But they're all from different times, none of which are the "present," unless they exist in some alternate universe or something...

Anyway, AtW tells Aqua that it's been a year since he last met Sora (in KH2). But that's just a year for him. The "title" for the scene with Aqua and AtW is "two who were never meant to meet," which made me think of people from different times meeting and changing the future and present.

EDIT: I didn't think of all this because of Aqua, Ventus, and Terra appearing the same as they were in BbS, but rather because Namine, Roxas, Axel, and most notably Xion show up at all. (They don't exactly exist anymore, so I jumped to time travel first).

Captain Garlock

Thank you someone else sees the time travel think...

He should be included Roxas who is Ven gave him a freind.
Before he died i believe he said the same to Sora.

Fabala011

Just a clarification. Axel should not be included.

I included him because he was shown alongside Roxas and Xion. They could've just as easily ignored Axel altogether and left Roxas and Xion on the clocktower together if they didn't want Axel there.

Besides, Lea and Ventus become friends in BbS, or so says Lea. "I have a feeling we'll meet again, because we're already friends. Got it memorized?" Then again, Ventus is also friends with Hercules and Tinkerbell, so I sort of see your point.

amcg

kinda confused on why aqua still looks the same age even though when she is talking to atw after the events of KH2.. some one enlighten me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back