• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion14

If theyre only created after that. Why are they around before and why arnt there any in kh1, kh2,CoM, 358/2 days?

i just answered that for you, the second part of your question, the first part is because Vanitas was created BEFORE Ven was at LoD with Aqua and Terra. it's at the beginning of Ven's scenario when the darkness was taken from him.

wolfant777

Vanitas was created before ven?
Dangit i need to rewatch all the videos ive seen in order tgis time xD

Xion14

*facepalms* NOOO lol Ven was ven okay? He was an apprentice of MX. MX saw the darkness in Ven. He wanted to make that darkness inside ven fight with the light inside ven's heart. when the light and darkness fight the XBLade appears. Ven refused to use his darkness against the new shadows and so MX took out the darkness from Ven's heart. Thus Vanitas was born. MX then took a sort of out of it Ven to DI and in that out of it state his heart connected with Sora's. Making him whole for the time being. Later in BBS Vanitas merges with a weak Ven, allowing Vanitas to take over Ven's body. Aqua fights Vanitas "destorying" him. This allows Ven to fight Vanitas inside of Ven's heart. Ven wins and Vanitas is "destroyed" but this also makes Ven incomplete. he has no darkness. darkness can't be without the light. and vice versa. so Ven asks Sora one more time if he can connect with Sora's heart and Sora agrees. Thus leaving Ven in a comatose state where Aqua left him in the Chamber of Wakening. *pants and takes many breaths*

wolfant777

XD
damn this confusing game. Why do i love it so much?!
Is there a place here that has all these vids in order?
I look on youtube but i csnt find any senario in a right order...

Xion14

there is a thread here there's actually about 3 that i saw last night but they've been bumped so i would have to go look for them.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Unversed are creatures born from negative emotions; they are not well versed in existence. They were created when MX separated Vanitas from Ven.

But why?

How did seperating darkness from someone create creatures?

Why negative emotions?

Graxdon

Because Vanitas is that fucking cool thats why. Seriously, have you seen him unmasked? I went Dogwut and shamisen at the SAME TIME!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol. I was doing more of my homework and I read this

The Master, by residing in the Tao,
sets an example for all beings.
Because he doesn't display himself,
people can see his light.
Because he has nothing to prove,
people can trust his words.
Because he doesn't know who he is,
people recognize themselves in him.
Because he has no goad in mind,
everything he does succeeds.

Tao Te Ching - Lao-tzu

And that is how Sora is.His heart is with everybody because they can see the light that comes from him and reminds them of who they are or used to be while Sora is one giant quilt of people. :D

I am very determined that Nomura used the Tao teachings as a tool to make KH.

:D The secret ending is just the ending of KH2. Though a bit weird since all of those scenes with Aqua and AtW are said to take place a year after KH2, but does that mean Sora has been home for a year or that the SRK scene takes place after KH2 and the rest of the "Sora" things are a year later when Sora is on his journey to save everybody connected to his heart?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
2zoes1g.png

it had to be said

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
they really do need to stop with the sora clones and connections

next thing you know, kairi is sora's mom, and riku his uncle...

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Keep all discussions of the secret ending here. I don't want to see any duplicate threads.

Part 1
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1

Part 2
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2

Videos thanks to KH13.com and HEARTSTATION.ORG.

Please, out of courtesy, if you reupload these anywhere, link back to KH13.com and HEARTSTATION.ORG (for the subtitled version).
So the one from heartstation is subed? If so which video(if not both) are subed?

?<birthbysleep>?

lol. I was doing more of my homework and I read this

Tao Te Ching - Lao-tzu

And that is how Sora is.His heart is with everybody because they can see the light that comes from him and reminds them of who they are or used to be while Sora is one giant quilt of people. :D

I am very determined that Nomura used the Tao teachings as a tool to make KH.

:D The secret ending is just the ending of KH2. Though a bit weird since all of those scenes with Aqua and AtW are said to take place a year after KH2, but does that mean Sora has been home for a year or that the SRK scene takes place after KH2 and the rest of the "Sora" things are a year later when Sora is on his journey to save everybody connected to his heart?

pretty much what you said some people say no to this because they don't show a 1 year older Sora but -i say maybe Nomura didn't wanted to show the new design or the older Sora until some KH3 trailer comes up so pretty much this events take place 1 year after KH2

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
pretty much what you said some people say no to this because they don't show a 1 year older Sora but -i say maybe Nomura didn't wanted to show the new design or the older Sora until some KH3 trailer comes up so pretty much this events take place 1 year after KH2

Ummm that wouldn't make any sense its the even if he didn't have a design he would of at least covered up Sora. Like he did with Roxas and TAV.

Kentsu13

i think the sora scene takes place rite after kh2 bc he still has the letter like if the letter had a request then he waited a yr to reply....

Desron_7

So according to you guys, Sora and Riku were home for like a week or two before Mickey made some huge discovery and sent them a letter? I think the scene at the end of KH II takes place a year later, and the scene in the secret ending is like a day or two after that.

And for those debating about Sora not having a new outfit, keep in mind he didn't get his current one until a while after he started his adventure.

Kentsu13

So according to you guys, Sora and Riku were home for like a week or two before Mickey made some huge discovery and sent them a letter? I think the scene at the end of KH II takes place a year later, and the scene in the secret ending is like a day or two after that.

And for those debating about Sora not having a new outfit, keep in mind he didn't get his current one until a while after he started his adventure.

the letter mite be about mickey telling them bout needing to save the tormented or may be even saying TAV and ATW we needa wait for coded last ep to come out maybe therell be a scene showing mickey writing a letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back