• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So according to you guys, Sora and Riku were home for like a week or two before Mickey made some huge discovery and sent them a letter? I think the scene at the end of KH II takes place a year later, and the scene in the secret ending is like a day or two after that.

And for those debating about Sora not having a new outfit, keep in mind he didn't get his current one until a while after he started his adventure.

Didn't the faeries say that those clothes will grow with him. I took that to mean he won't be getting any new clothes

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So according to you guys, Sora and Riku were home for like a week or two before Mickey made some huge discovery and sent them a letter? I think the scene at the end of KH II takes place a year later, and the scene in the secret ending is like a day or two after that.

And for those debating about Sora not having a new outfit, keep in mind he didn't get his current one until a while after he started his adventure.

He also grew a foot two.Seriously they all look EXACTLY the same as they did in the KH2 ending you really think its a year later?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
they really do need to stop with the sora clones and connections

Sora having connections all around has been the idea since the first game, "there are many worlds but they share the same sky(sora), one sky, one destiny." Its not something that can be just dropped. I hate Nomura, but at least he sticks to his motifs.

loke13

Sora having connections all around has been the idea since the first game, "there are many worlds but they share the same sky(sora), one sky, one destiny." Its not something that can be just dropped. I hate Nomura, but at least he sticks to his motifs.

I know but to make them ALL carbon copies of Sora was ridiculous I mean look at Vanitas it A damn recoloring!

Xion14

Damn you're right I never really even thought of that saying from KH1....o_O i completely forgot about it. That kind of makes sense in a way. Nomura did say you can't take the things that are said in the KH series "lightly"

Graxdon

they better come up with a damn good excuse as to why he doesn't remember to do anything and why he'll be losing 98 levels.

VenAqua

who understands the end of bbs when Terranort faces aqua then he is found in RG (i think) with only the word xehanort in his memory. is this the original MX or Terra or MX's heartless

if this answered in the other question, when does Xehanort get his heartless?

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
who understands the end of bbs when Terranort faces aqua then he is found in RG (i think) with only the word xehanort in his memory. is this the original MX or Terra or MX's heartless

When he creates the emblem heartless.

Xion14

When he says Xehanort it's cuz his memories are gone. I'm not sure how they're gone, but after fighting Aqua he loses them. Have you seen when Terranort and Aqua faceoff in RG? If you saw the clip then you would get this ending a bit better. It explains why he has her armor next to him too. Plus when she comes to face off with him he does have his memories, he's briefly Terra, but when Aqua calls his name he looks up and has the weird ass gold eyes and is MX...and he attacks her. I recommend watching the clip it answers quite a few questions... but then of course gives you more lol

?<birthbysleep>?

He also grew a foot two.Seriously they all look EXACTLY the same as they did in the KH2 ending you really think its a year later?

hey you know something maybe what i say is right because look another side another story you can see how was Kairi supposed to look on KH2 and she looked quite different so maybe Nomura just want us to see the fact that Sora is going to travel again maybe he'll pass by the Misteryous tower so he can get a new costume or Kairi may give him new clothing before he left so we can say that mabe that Sora receivieng the letter would take place a year after KH2...at the same time Atw and Aqua are having that conversation

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hey you know something maybe what i say is right because look another side another story you can see how was Kairi supposed to look on KH2 and she looked quite different so maybe Nomura just want us to see the fact that Sora is going to travel again maybe he'll pass by the Misteryous tower so he can get a new costume or Kairi may give him new clothing before he left so we can say that mabe that Sora receivieng the letter would take place a year after KH2...at the same time Atw and Aqua are having that conversation

In that same video, she had black hair and they didn't know if there was going to be a sequal.
But if they do get new clothes that would explain that Riku on Destiny Island thing with Terra

?<birthbysleep>?

In that same video, she had black hair and they didn't know if there was going to be a sequal.
But if they do get new clothes that would explain that Riku on Destiny Island thing with Terra

I said some pages ago..that maybe that image we see starting Terra's scenario is Tearrnort in the new game it's just we haven't seen Terranort with those clothes and he was at RG so if he is at Destiny Islands it must be in the new game maybe when Sora left he comes and kidnaps Kairi (I know it would be the same story all over again) but think about it Sora in the middle of his Reconecting thing the he finds out Kairi was kidnaped and he has to focus on what he's doing...I've got some theories but they call me crazy LOL..

==================================
Like 1 year ago i started a Thread in which i said that maybe TAV's armors were activated by the things they wear in their arms they called me crazy LOL and closed my thread and I was so right xD

Xaniagan

Aqua looks the same in the ending (with AtW in the dark world) as she did throughout bbs and that is approximately eleven years later so I dont see how this is to much to believe i think the bottle takes place after coded to be honest.

loke13

Aqua looks the same in the ending (with AtW in the dark world) as she did throughout bbs and that is approximately eleven years later so I dont see how this is to much to believe i think the bottle takes place after coded to be honest.

Because ATW says its been a year since he last saw Sora at his friends. Which was in KH2.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

THanks, will need them. I saw the ending and As it shows, a year had pass, and Aqua and ATW are in the dark relam (Aqua has been there for 12 years and still looks the smae as she was) everyone being connected to Sora means that Sora's heart is more powerful then we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back