• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Some of mine that can be romantic or friendship based. No real preference as long as there's some chemistry and/or cute moments involved:

Aqua x Cinderella (Super Cute)
Aqua x Zach (Still need to see that date even if it's disastrous)
Terra x Cinderella (Super cute again)
Sora x Rapunzel (All the cuteness again)
Jafar x Maleficent (They just kind of work good together. Must be the evil wizard/witch thing)
Hades x Maleficent (Saw this pairing on House of Mouse and oddly enough kind of works)
Terra-Xehanort x Braig (I can legit see Braig being that annoying friend that Xehanort just has to tolerate because he has to)
Xigbar x Larxene (The sass would implode the universe)

Purely friendship or just ones I see that older/younger sibling dynamic:
Riku & Xion
Riku & Aqua
Demyx & Roxas (These two honestly had some fun interactions in Days. The fact that Roxas had to be the mature one while Demyx was off slacking somewhere was great)

Hedginka

Awards
It used to decently shipped, but it's definitely rare these days. Was never into it personally, but I miss when Axel was compelling as well.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Did the thread just die? Okay, rarepairs… I think I mentioned it before, but I’m kinda interested in the dynamic between Ava and Luxu before the Master basically screwed them all up.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I read so many fics back when 2 was first released that focused on a love triangle between Hayner, Seifer, and Roxas.

palizinhas

Awards
I take back every bad thing I ever said and thought about Xehaqus. I wrote a small fic about them and now I'm obsessed with their relationship. What is a little murder to true love?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I take back every bad thing I ever said and thought about Xehaqus. I wrote a small fic about them and now I'm obsessed with their relationship. What is a little murder to true love?

Welcome to the club! Premeditated murder is just a trifle in the KH universe. Their love is great and tragic.

SHARE YOUR FIC

palizinhas

Awards
Welcome to the club! Premeditated murder is just a trifle in the KH universe. Their love is great and tragic.

SHARE YOUR FIC
https://archiveofourown.org/works/27906412

The whole thing is so funny because someone I follow on twitter was like "what if eraqus and xehanort share a paopu fruit in dark road" and then ten minutes later I had written this.

I think my main issue with Xehaqus was always less the murder itself and more that I didn't really buy into their friendship when we had never actually seen them, you know, be friends. The chess scenes in kh3 were cute, but it was Dark Road that made me soft on those two, both individually and together. And dark road is like. Three chapters long as of yet. I'm afraid of how much I'll ship them by the time it ends.

Hedginka

Awards
Did the thread just die? Okay, rarepairs… I think I mentioned it before, but I’m kinda interested in the dynamic between Ava and Luxu before the Master basically screwed them all up.

To be fair, there’s only so much material you can churn out of a shipping thread, especially when we seem to have wildly differing test. With that said, I hope it keeps going, because I desperately need somewhere to vent about my shipping feelings. Or heck, just any one person to fangasm over rare pairs with.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Not to sure if these can be considered rare pairs but considering most of my ships are common ones these ones might be less common:

Demyx/ Zexion ( I started shipping this because of an episode of Demyx Time I saw years ago)

Elrena/ Strelitzia ( saw some cute stories with these two, I slightly prefer Lauriam/ Elrena a bit more though but I’m fine with either ship)

Ven/Strelitzia ( I’ve been shipping this since I saw a few cute stories with these two which was around the time they were both revealed,although I also ship this because I can imagine some funny situations occurring from the fact that if Lauriam ever gets his little sister back I can imagine him being a very overprotective big brother)

I used to ship Axel/Larxene a few years ago because I liked the dynamic between the two but Union X and KH3 made me ship Marluxia/Larxene instead)

Does Ava/Gula count as a rare ship?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unrelated to the subject but I wanted to share my Soriku Big Bang I’m working on with my best friend with all of y’all because that is something I want to encourage in this discussion thread. People should feel free to share fic, fanart, and other fan creations of their favorite pairings here 💖

edit: actually I’m making it the subject of the week since I never changed it. Also I’m taking suggestions for the next week!

Last edited:

palizinhas

Awards
As far as fanfic goes, I'm working on a rikai fic I call apprentice riku au, which I've described as "a Princess/Knight au except they're both really bad at their jobs". The gist of it is Riku is Terra's Keyblade apprentice and Kairi is the heir to Radiant Garden, and when the Princesses of Heart are in danger Riku is sent to protect Kairi.

Here's a snippet.

There had been some outcry, to be fair, and so Kairi had been Ansem the Wise’s way of making up for his mistakes, for his research. As well as, of course, regaining everyone’s trust.

He publicly announced he would train her to take over his place as the ruler, and so he had done.

No one had asked Kairi what she actually wanted, not even her own grandmother, who had been so proud to be related to the rightful future ruler of Radiant Garden.

What did Kairi want? To not have to see the men who had experimented on her every day for the rest of her life.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Does AxelxLarxene count as a rarepair? Particular GBA-script sadistic bastard Axel going on a murder & torture-filled wild adventure with her.

I miss that Axel.

It wasn't before (it was either that or Roxas for him in the past). It used to be my biggest ship, if not the ship, for the reasons mentioned. And just for her utter audacity about not giving a damn about personal space. Having the hots for Axel was hilarious to me at the time.

But with Axel's continuous flanderization and that he can't be held accountable for what happened in CO as everyone easily forgives him or calls it water under the bridge, the love for the ship went down with it. Honestly, it was a missed opportunity for him not to interact with Larxene and Marluxia in KHIII.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Man, I've got so many fic ideas it's just a matter of getting to them. The ones I'm currently working on aren't ship fics as such, but have shippy moments I guess? Eventually I want to write a Rokunami fantasy/royal au fic, purely for the guilty pleasure lol, I'm a sucker for clichés like fancy balls and personal guards falling for their charges. I've got the basic plot and most characters roles figured out.

Not fic related but kind of a craft? I'm working on customising Roxas and Naminé ball jointed dolls~

As far as fanfic goes, I'm working on a rikai fic I call apprentice riku au, which I've described as "a Princess/Knight au except they're both really bad at their jobs". The gist of it is Riku is Terra's Keyblade apprentice and Kairi is the heir to Radiant Garden, and when the Princesses of Heart are in danger Riku is sent to protect Kairi.

Here's a snippet.
Oooh, sounds right up my alley~!

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Not to sure if these can be considered rare pairs but considering most of my ships are common ones these ones might be less common:

Demyx/ Zexion ( I started shipping this because of an episode of Demyx Time I saw years ago)

Elrena/ Strelitzia ( saw some cute stories with these two, I slightly prefer Lauriam/ Elrena a bit more though but I’m fine with either ship)

Ven/Strelitzia ( I’ve been shipping this since I saw a few cute stories with these two which was around the time they were both revealed,although I also ship this because I can imagine some funny situations occurring from the fact that if Lauriam ever gets his little sister back I can imagine him being a very overprotective big brother)

I used to ship Axel/Larxene a few years ago because I liked the dynamic between the two but Union X and KH3 made me ship Marluxia/Larxene instead)

Does Ava/Gula count as a rare ship?
There's an episode of Demyx TIme?

Yeah, I prefer Lauriam and Elrena too. There's something sweet about going after a guy who cares for his sister a lot and beating the crap out of anyone who fridged said sister.

Oof...no comment on that one...

I can understand this and saw a lot of smutty fanfics with it way back when. I'd find it fun still if it wasn't for the fact that Quinton Flynn's scandals basically tainted the character for me until they can find a new VA...

I mean, I guess? There's really nothing overtly shippy about those two, but then again, they're about the only two who had any close moments all throughout Back Cover, since, you know, they and everyone else were busy being screwed over by the Master and their own incompetence.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
There's an episode of Demyx TIme?

Yeah, I prefer Lauriam and Elrena too. There's something sweet about going after a guy who cares for his sister a lot and beating the crap out of anyone who fridged said sister.

Oof...no comment on that one...

I can understand this and saw a lot of smutty fanfics with it way back when. I'd find it fun still if it wasn't for the fact that Quinton Flynn's scandals basically tainted the character for me until they can find a new VA...

I mean, I guess? There's really nothing overtly shippy about those two, but then again, they're about the only two who had any close moments all throughout Back Cover, since, you know, they and everyone else were busy being screwed over by the Master and their own incompetence.

I’m not sure by your response if your asking about the episode or if your unsure what Demyx time is incase it is the latter. Demyx time was a web parody created by a group of cosplayers known as Parle Productions, the premise of the show was the idea was that Demyx decided to make his own web show based on the daily life of Organization XIII, they started making full episodes once they had a lot more people to cosplay all the other members. If I recall correctly I think it was filmed around 2007 it was actually quite popular to the point that the group did panels based on there shows at conventions from what I heard.

I think there was a couple moments throughout several episodes of Demyx time where they hinted at the ship,I definitely remember one episode were Demyx was talking about how much he likes Zexion for quite a bit, I think it was the high school episode, it’s been a few years so I can’t recall exactly what episode but it was nearer the end of the series and if I recall correctly there was about 15 episodes. The show made references to a lot of ships Axel/Demyx, Xemnas/Saix, Roxas/Xion , Marluxia/Larxene also there was Xemnas/Xigbar at one point if I remember correctly.

Yeah I know the Ven/Strelitzia ship definitely became awkward giving what happened, but I was shipping them before the incident occurred and all those cute stories of them are still going to make me ship it.

The scandal definitely tainted the character for me too, I think Reno’s new English voice actor would be a good replacement. I wonder if they’ll silence his character for future games instead?

Honestly the only reason I ship it is because they look cute together. Although I have to wonder what would happen if the foretellers took a minute to talk and realise that It was weird they weren’t allowed to discuss their roles with each other?

Last edited:

Karishma

Awards
Eeeeeek! x Roxas & Sora x Riku is what I live for.... but I cannot find as many recent fanfics - so I have decided to start writing my own to satisfy my own ideas... mwahahaha >_<

palizinhas

Awards
I posted this on tumblr but I thought it was funny and this topic is dead so you guys get to see it too (I took out two to keep within the rules of the topic, but you really aren't missing anything and you've seen the videos they're both super easy to guess anyway)

What Your Favorite KH Ship Says About You
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back