• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zackarix

Awards
Happy AkuSai month! Even if Axel is sometimes a little bit confused.

Attachments

• straightwithme.jpg
    straightwithme.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 3

Zackarix

Awards
I honestly had no idea what ship AkuSai was until just now

Also, didn't all the gay ships have their month last month
AkuSai month is from 7/8 to 8/7 for obvious reasons. It is unrelated to Pride month and it beginning during Wrath month is just a coincidence.
When's Sorariel month?
Whenever somebody decides to organize one.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I was just about to assume you we’re referring to some insane undertale crossover ship but then I remembered that Kingdom Hearts has Disney in it
Sora does attract the bad boys so Asriel doesn't sound too out there :)

Zackarix

Awards
I am heartbroken and disappointed that that video wasn't a Luigi X Daisy Duck tribute.

MoonRabbit

Awards
Skuld and Ephemer probably were like the Adam and Eve of KH. Eraqus is said to be descended from the first masters, which are probably them. And it doesn’t help that the lady who gave away Babynort looked like Skuld. I hope they’re not actually related, though. Xehanort always seemed quite gay for Eraqus to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The moment it was established that Xehanort was from Scala my mind went static with fear, and I remain that way even now
I forgot but you reminded me and I am capital “one fear” right now

Skuld and Ephemer probably were like the Adam and Eve of KH. Eraqus is said to be descended from the first masters, which are probably them. And it doesn’t help that the lady who gave away Babynort looked like Skuld. I hope they’re not actually related, though. Xehanort always seemed quite gay for Eraqus to me.
Their relationship is certainly not familial that’s for sure lol

And now I just remembered Nomura is a GOT fan so 🙏 I AM BEGGING NOMURA PLZ NONE OF THIS FOOLISHNESS

MoonRabbit

Awards
Their relationship is certainly not familial that’s for sure lol

And now I just remembered Nomura is a GOT fan so 🙏 I AM BEGGING NOMURA PLZ NONE OF THIS FOOLISHNESS
Like, Ven and Terra act very brotherly and platonic. Eraqus and Xehanort just...don't. But being long-lost brothers would be the perfect easy way out. "SEE? They're related! Nothing gay here! Nope!"

Axel and Saix didn't have that excuse, so seeing how KH3 handled them was hilarious. "No no no, Saix wasn't obsessed with Axel, he was obsessed with, uh...their long-lost GIRL friend that he never mentioned before!"

That being said, Kanemaki is apparently one of the writers working on Dark Road so I'm pretty excited.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like, Ven and Terra act very brotherly and platonic. Eraqus and Xehanort just...don't. But being long-lost brothers would be the perfect easy way out. "SEE? They're related! Nothing gay here! Nope!"

Axel and Saix didn't have that excuse, so seeing how KH3 handled them was hilarious. "No no no, Saix wasn't obsessed with Axel, he was obsessed with, uh...their long-lost GIRL friend that he never mentioned before!"

That being said, Kanemaki is apparently one of the writers working on Dark Road so I'm pretty excited.
Kanemaki is our only hope, then xD May she give us the good gay content.

KH3 still kills me. Saix and Axel still have these ridiculously intimate moments while speaking about about Subject X and my eyes couldn't roll harder. Why couldn't they have just been nosy, stupid teens? I really hope the Skuld (or whoever it is) reveal and their friendship makes up for this tomfoolery.

Back