• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pastel.goblin

Awards
Does anyone think Sora/Strelitiza can happen? She's like a red-headed Namine.
Oh that'd be interesting, I feel I've seen Ven/Strelitzia before but not her with Sora. I guess it's ripe for roommate aus now lol. It's not my fave but I don't mind Sora/Naminé either

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Oh that'd be interesting, I feel I've seen Ven/Strelitzia before but not her with Sora. I guess it's ripe for roommate aus now lol. It's not my fave but I don't mind Sora/Naminé either
I thought Strelitizia was canonically with Ven? Which is why it was all the more shocking that he killed her. I just think Sora has a type and Strelitizia fits the build... it's also funny because she's Marluxia's sister and Sora doesn't even know Marluxia that well (since the CoM memories are still lost forever).

I feel like Sora/Namine is a little too weird because Namine basically saw everything in Sora's mind.

Zackarix

Awards
Isn't Ven like 10 in UX? He's 12 when he is adopted by Eraqus. And Strelitzia is in love with Player. How can they be canonically together?
Ventus is split into Ven and Vanitas. Vanitas receives part of Xehanort's heart. Xehanort's past life was Player. Therefore, by extension Strelitzia is with Ven and all the Norts and most of the characters in the series :whistle:

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought Strelitizia was canonically with Ven? Which is why it was all the more shocking that he killed her. I just think Sora has a type and Strelitizia fits the build... it's also funny because she's Marluxia's sister and Sora doesn't even know Marluxia that well (since the CoM memories are still lost forever).

I feel like Sora/Namine is a little too weird because Namine basically saw everything in Sora's mind.
Strelitzia literally has a crush on Player.

Ven is like…10. He was baby.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Isn't Ven like 10 in UX? He's 12 when he is adopted by Eraqus. And Strelitzia is in love with Player. How can they be canonically together?
Ven is 12 in BbS!? Or just at the start when Eraqus adopted him, but when the main story happens he's 15?

And I didn't know he was 10 in KHUX, I thought he was the same age as he was in BbS.

LoneFox

Awards
Ven is 12 in BbS!? Or just at the start when Eraqus adopted him, but when the main story happens he's 15?

And I didn't know he was 10 in KHUX, I thought he was the same age as he was in BbS.
Sora had just been born at the beginning of BBS when he fixed Ven's heart first time, and was about 4 at the end. Before that, Ven was a union leader for about half a year, and then Xehanort's apprentice for unknown but presumable short period of time.

palizinhas

Awards
to be fair, Namine can see everything in everyone's mind lol.
Must be real weird for someone to try and take Naminé out on a date, they start to tell a story of their childhood and Naminé laughs too early and goes "and then your foot got stuck in the ground, it was so funny"

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
lbk1bbrg6by81.png

Back