• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
There's never really been a pair with Olette that I've liked. I see her thrown with Pence all the time--because they're both secondary to Hayner, I guess--but I really get such a yuck reaction to the idea of them together. I don't think she would work well with any of the other characters at Twilight Town either, not Seifer, Hayner, Rai, Fuu, etc.

I could imagine her perhaps having chemistry with Terra if those two characters were ever in the same scene together. Even their color schemes would sort of match, lol. Or Beat from TWEWY / 3D Traverse Town.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
There's never really been a pair with Olette that I've liked. I see her thrown with Pence all the time--because they're both secondary to Hayner, I guess--but I really get such a yuck reaction to the idea of them together. I don't think she would work well with any of the other characters at Twilight Town either, not Seifer, Hayner, Rai, Fuu, etc.

I could imagine her perhaps having chemistry with Terra if those two characters were ever in the same scene together. Even their color schemes would sort of match, lol. Or Beat from TWEWY / 3D Traverse Town.
Beat is a brilliant idea! ♡

Zackarix

Awards
Yeah but usually they both have some level of depth individually. Olette we literally only know her name.
We know that Olette is a kind, responsible girl who loves her friends. That's not much and is kinda generic, but it's more than just her name.

Characters do not need any level of depth to be shipped together. The actual requirement is for them to be attractive.

For an example of a pairing that got off the ground despite characters not interacting nor having a lot of depth: Zemyx. It seems to have been built on the perception that they're around the same age and the 69 pun. Zexion has depth in theory, but you have to read between the lines and dig through obscure sources to find it - it's not really in the games. Demyx has even less depth and we've barely learned anything new about him since KH2's release. Yet the ship persists and the shippers were eventually rewarded with a canon interaction in KH3. So there's that.

For ships that aren't canon but I'd like to eventually see them get a nod in the games:
Kairi/Actual character development instead of being a gloried plot device
Namine/Not being a complete afterthought

Elysium

Awards
I always liked Panettiere's song at the end of that. I wish that Twist in Time had a soundtrack, digital if nothing else. I like that one, the opening song, and most of all "At the Ball." :p

I sort of shipped Terra with Cinderella myself. Who's Henri? Charming? I always like the interesting names that have been made for the unnamed princes. I've heard Ferdinand for The Prince from Snow White and Adam for the Beast. I especially liked the latter. I guess I always thought that was official because I'd seen it on the CD-ROM that started the rumor that was his name all those years ago as a child. I don't think that one was even started by the fans, but by someone at Disney, lol.

palizinhas

Awards
Who's Henri? Charming? I always like the interesting names that have been made for the unnamed princes. I've heard Ferdinand for The Prince from Snow White and Adam for the Beast. I especially liked the latter. I guess I always thought that was official because I'd seen it on the CD-ROM that started the rumor that was his name all those years ago as a child. I don't think that one was even started by the fans, but by someone at Disney, lol.
Disney is known for using these well-accepted names in merch from time to time, so they're kinda official but not really .

It's not exactly consistent though - Snow's Prince has been Frederick and Florian as an example. Ferdinand is fake news tho, it was a reference to the bull with that name (from a Disney short, I think) and people mistook it as talking about Snow White since the two projects came out around the same time and it was said during a Snow White discussion.

The weirdest fake news about poor Florian is that he's 35. People really run with that to this day without that ever being said about anyone who worked on the film. He's absolutely weirdly older than Snow because she's 14 and that's super young, but not to anywhere near that level.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I always liked Panettiere's song at the end of that. I wish that Twist in Time had a soundtrack, digital if nothing else. I like that one, the opening song, and most of all "At the Ball." :p

I sort of shipped Terra with Cinderella myself. Who's Henri? Charming? I always like the interesting names that have been made for the unnamed princes. I've heard Ferdinand for The Prince from Snow White and Adam for the Beast. I especially liked the latter. I guess I always thought that was official because I'd seen it on the CD-ROM that started the rumor that was his name all those years ago as a child. I don't think that one was even started by the fans, but by someone at Disney, lol.
Yep, Prince Charming's name is Henry apparently. "At the ball" is hilarious XD Yeah that soundtrack is definitely not that bad. I like "So much more than a dream", too.

I also ship Terra and Cinderella a little. There's potential for a polycule there, to be sure.
I'd heard Adam for the Beast, too.

How is Snow White so young... ugh. Not thank you for the reminder.

SuperNova

Awards
Snow White's canonical age reminds me that Aurora is canonically 16 despite looking like she's in her 20s.

LoneFox

Awards
Nope. The plot has always revolved around her pricking her finger "before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday"
OK, thanks. In the non-Disney version of the story I'm familiar with, it is fifteenth. For some reason, Disney movies often change details like this.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope they give us Riku/Namine scenes in KH4. It would be really cool if Namine is able to communicate with Riku while he's in Quadratum, so she can be the connection between Reality and Unreality.

Violet Pluto

Awards
OK, thanks. In the non-Disney version of the story I'm familiar with, it is fifteenth. For some reason, Disney movies often change details like this.
The version I'm familiar with also say 16th, so I guess Disney and I read the same one. Because these stories often have many variants because they were originally Oral Traditions..

Elysium

Awards
Aladdin is similar, with some of the plot hinging on Jasmine's 16th birthday being about to take place. I think Aurora's operatic singing adds to the effect of making her seem older.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
p8o44yy09ky91.jpg

SuperNova

Awards
Everytime I think I am used to the insanity of the KH fandom it continues to prove me wrong.

Back