• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats probably what it is.

Heartless: Heart and Body
Nobody: Soul and Body
UnBirth: Soul?

Im not sure of these in any way at all, ok?

By your logic, I think that it would be much more likely for unbirths to be soul and heart.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
..."unbirths?" Hahahaha! That's a terribly unfortunate name for an enemy in a game targeted at a younger audience.

It would be quite amusing to see people boycotting the game for promoting abortions.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
thats probably what it is.

Heartless: Heart and Body
Nobody: Soul and Body
UnBirth: Soul?

Im not sure of these in any way at all, ok?
No.
Heartless are just Hearts.
How come noone can seem to get that right?

RikusGaurdian

The name "Unbirth" sounds like the new enemies shouldn't have ever existed. (Reminds me of Nobodies)

You could also see it like this: The opposite of birth is death and an unbirth is death?

It would be quite amusing to see people boycotting the game for promoting abortions.

LOL, it'd be funny if Nomura sees a bunch of protesters in front of his house/mansion/enchanted castle.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
enchanted castle

lol. why would nomura have an enchanted castle. o.o the unbirths could be just souls or just souls and hearts.

UnseenPenguin

a google search of 'unbirth' gets some very.... *interesting* results to say the least, even with safe search on.
I'm hoping that unbirth is like the codename, as was revolution to wii.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Lol, little word to the wise, dont google such weird things.Lol.

That and.I'd rather have the name be ambers, then Unbirths, Unbirths fits within the game, but it sounds stupid.

rikus_dawn

lol it's intresting that 2 people came up with these names but Unbirth I like the name but I can't think it would be intresting but ambers WTF it's just like Xion Zexion's apprentice

Charlie K

Back in Business
Please re state that so i can understand it better and give feed back.

Lol.

Alpha_Sonix

lol it's intresting that 2 people came up with these names but Unbirth I like the name but I can't think it would be intresting but ambers WTF it's just like Xion Zexion's apprentice

Xion = Zexion, dammit, I wasn't thinking about that either, I could just come up with Xion=Matrix.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ good point there Metalmanmac1, they do seem to have negative names.Lol.

rikus_dawn

I dout that negative names have a point but that is intresting they have that

yugi300

UN-Born would have been better or even Diss-Souls even Chasers would have been better unless that's a name for something else!~.

State

Awards
The only thing that I can think about "Ambers" are fossils. Pherhaps ancient spirits from sealed ruins that got freed and waited for their "vessel's" heart to be weak and conquer it to have a body.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The only thing that I can think about "Ambers" are fossils. Pherhaps ancient spirits from sealed ruins that got freed and waited for their "vessel's" heart to be weak and conquer it to have a body.
Stop thinking of Pokemon and Jurassic Park.

Amber should be mostly thought of as both the color and the resin.

State

Awards
Stop thinking of Pokemon and Jurassic Park.

Amber should be mostly thought of as both the color and the resin.

Who is thinking about Pokemon/JP? Color, I can see a little connection since the COLOR red is in the sunset and light and darkness apear in the sunset making it twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back