• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Officially beated the game 5 hours ago!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

Well, it's my second time, actually. I beat it in Standard, then in Proud. I'm proud of myself :D I finished Neverland and saved before going to bed yesterday. I continued playing on my way to school till I finished some of the Twister Gauntlets. After school, I resumed playing till I reached home. Went up to my room and continued playing (with my school uniform still on...) I beat Vanitas and yelled out loud: "I'M DONE!!!!!!!!" Grandma was like o_O...Anyhoos, I thought I had to finish the Final Episode to unlock the Blank Points, but guess what? I opened the Trinity Archives, and: "Blank Points is unlocked!" I was, like, s1eyeballs
I watched it, yelled like crazy, and went down for lunch.

The end :D

jack_e_kiro

i only played it on beginer mode cause i didnt have a memory stick now i am on stanard mode with aqua

Key_of_Faith

To be honest, it was my first time beating any KH game in Proud Mode. What made it easy was leveling up to 10 or 11 in the first world. While playing with Terra, I would go to Enchanted Dominion and go from Aurora's Chamber till the Waterside, killing all the unversed on the way, and then return back to where I started. It's really satisfying :D It's also helpful when you have lots of command to level up.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
To be honest, it was my first time beating any KH game in Proud Mode. What made it easy was leveling up to 10 or 11 in the first world. While playing with Terra, I would go to Enchanted Dominion and go from Aurora's Chamber till the Waterside, killing all the unversed on the way, and then return back to where I started. It's really satisfying :D It's also helpful when you have lots of command to level up.

Yea, I did the same thing with Ventus on Critical Mode. Went there when the game was getting too hard, went up like 15 levels, and carried on with the game :)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well congrats. I played the game on critical so i thought i should level up a little bit before leaving a world...so i ended up defeating the whole game with:

Terra: 38 lvl
Ventus: 39 lvl
Aqua: 39 lvl but my Aqua now is 50 cause i wanted to beat VS and MF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back