• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh, Compromise.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
104.png

104bw.png

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Both of them are okay, I'm leaning more toward the first one.

Though I think the first one would look better if just the center is in color with a few 'colored sparks' to the right, not all of them. The text tends to just blend in and disappear as well though I like the effect underneath it curving along the image. :]

C

Charlie

Feels as if there needs to be something smooth and simplistic to help balance the chaos.
That way, it'd also add in a few more dimensions to give it that mentioned depth.

I also think there should be some other dominant color in the center as well.
Not necessarily a light source, but another thing to give it more unity.

C

Charlie

I'm liking it more.
But another half of me thinks that the yellow text was over kill.
I think it has something to do with the sharpness of the stock.

Babe, if adding some other color doesn't fix it this next time if you choose to edit it, just leave it as is.
It's still presentable. But sometimes you can't do anything else unless you rework the entire thing.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It looks too messy, and the text does not fit at all IMO. Probably v1, but it needs more color to go with the stock.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I actually quite like it. I like version 1 and 3, i have no complaints, not one of your best, but still pretty fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back