• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh great and wise Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
Has anyone else noticed that Goofy is really wise in this game? like when you first go the land of dragons and donald and sora were gonna jump on what they thought was a heartless and goofys all like "maybe we should look before we leap," WTF!? and at the tower in twilight town if you speak to goofy he's got his little adventure notes. C'mon not goofy, he's supposed to be goofy not morphious from the matrix.

I

inhiding

And notice how Donald is the one f*cking things up for the group now?

Examples:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Changeover, anyone?

E

Eclipse

Not only that

remember when Donald promised YuRiPa treasure from Leon? XD

Goofy is definitely wiser. Even if he doesn't have the longest script in the game >.<

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it makes sense though. Anyone remember the old Disney cartoons? Donald would always overact and mess things up, and goofy always SEEMED stupid, but his stupidness always saved the day. xD

snowbunnie

Donald is more lovable though ;-;...he's just so funny =] I <3 it when he gets greedy XD *hugs Donald plushie while playing*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Goofy has gotten smarter. That's why I like him better than Donald. Plus he does that kick a** tornado attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back