• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

oh hi it's your pal shamdeo bringing you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
my copy of birth by sleep

gamecover.jpg

manualcover.jpg

4and5.jpg

6and7.jpg

8and9.jpg

10and11.jpg

12and13.jpg

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I hate you with every fiber of my body right now.

Enjoy :wink:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I got my copy too, the game is so much fun. I spent like an hour last night just walking around Radiant Gardens fighting unversed as Terra.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
*closes ears with fingers* la la la la la~ la la la la la~ I not listening! lol Gawd! I can not wait for the U.S. release! And it still sucks we don't know when it's coming out!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha good job Shamdeo, hope you enjoy every minute of it! Yeah it does suck that we still don't know a release for the USA yet. Hopefully they'll annouce it before Starocean The Last Hope International comes out for PS3. I just hope!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I just hope the European release is close to the US release. If Dissidia and Days are any indication, it probably will be.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
AH!H!H!H!H!!, i want the US release NOW!!!, why dont say the release date???!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Because it's not been even over a month yet since the japanese version was released. Wait about a month or 2 and the US release date should be revealed.

But trust me you guys are going to love this game. Just as a friendly tip I recommend everyone destroy the wheel and the spindle on Wheel Master before attacking his main body because the battle can become rather hard if you don't.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Because it's not been even over a month yet since the japanese version was released. Wait about a month or 2 and the US release date should be revealed.

But trust me you guys are going to love this game. Just as a friendly tip I recommend everyone destroy the wheel and the spindle on Wheel Master before attacking his main body because the battle can become rather hard if you don't.

Oh man, half the fun is finding out on your own. :cry:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Sorry, I was just trying to help people in case they had trouble. Oh now I feel bad, :(

Meh, with a bit of luck, I'll forget it by the time it reaches Europe :tongue:

Back On topic: these are nice pictures. Saves me trouble of touching the manual (which I usually never do)

Birnax

I'm so jealous right now. My copy hasn't come yet. oh well, have fun playing Birth by Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back