• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OH MY GOD!!! IF you live in Southern Cali did you feel that quake!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
Brace yourself for after shock and then kiss your ass goodbye. Just kidding.

That's pretty scary, I live on the west coast to and we're having small earthquakes to.

C

Charlie

It was fucking tiny.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Barely felt it. Had a small one a few minutes ago.

Also, if you are crying over a 5.0...I lived through the Northridge Earthquake. :\ Practically at the epicenter too.

C

Charlie

Right, so shut it.
Northridge = more devastating.

One a few minutes ago = someone shaking or humping your bed.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Eh, we get small earthquakes up in the bay area.

Nothing too serious though.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Barely felt it. Had a small one a few minutes ago.

Seeing as how most earthquakes occur without us knowing, I'd say it was a mild one.

Also, if you are crying over a 5.0...I lived through the Northridge Earthquake. :\ Practically at the epicenter too.

Oddly, studies suggest that the epicenter is a lot less chaotic then the area surrounding it. The exact reason why is unknown but in retrospect it somewhat like a reverse ripple effect.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Seeing as how most earthquakes occur without us knowing, I'd say it was a mild one.

Oddly, studies suggest that the epicenter is a lot less chaotic then the area surrounding it. The exact reason why is unknown but in retrospect it somewhat like a reverse ripple effect.

I didn't know that. I always thought it was harder near the epicenter. I just learned something new.

This quake was centered east of Lennox near Hawthorne.

i live in SD..i didn't feel it :(
i hope your neighborhood is all right though.

It seems okay. My phone wasn't working. And all the neighbors came out and their cell phones weren't working. I tried to call relatives and friends and nothing was working. But I did get through to one of my friends. His sister was scared to death.

A

Azrael

Man, I was kind of sad when it was over. Loved that shaking. Mmm yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back