• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Oh, my.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
So, I want to ask a girl out. I particularly fancy her, and so it would be super if we were together.

Two things prevent me from doing so, though.

One, I'm incredibly shy. Although it may not seem so, I'm rather bashful when it comes to romantic situations.

Two, she's a very good friend of mine. I'm more than 75% sure that she digs me, too, but I'm afraid that if I ask her and she says no, it'll ruin our friendship.

Any help?

M

Miss Murder

A quote comes to mind. "The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live ( love ) at all."

Though it sounds horribly corny, if you don't do anything, you won't get anywhere in a relationship at all.

Ask her out. I'm a girl, so I know how most girls would feel in this situation. Don't just come out and say it right away, but lead up to it. Like, start a normal conversation, and then bring up something like, "So, do you want to go to the movies tonight ( /sometime ). If she says yes, go from there. If she says no, which will probably be for at least a fairly good reason, go from there too.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You have to take a chance if you're going to get anywhere in life.

Just give it a shot, at least you know you tried.

Ethereal

Haha, you should ask her to try something you really like...
Or maybe say. "Have you seen this movie?" (knowing of course she'll say no)
"What? Really? You should really see it...." (Now insert some really uber rant about the movie...)
"How about we go see it? I have some extra money so I can pay. This movie is so awesome."

Make sure you buy her snacks, too. : )
This is probably lame but give it a try~.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So, I want to ask a girl out. I particularly fancy her, and so it would be super if we were together.

Two things prevent me from doing so, though.

One, I'm incredibly shy. Although it may not seem so, I'm rather bashful when it comes to romantic situations.

Two, she's a very good friend of mine. I'm more than 75% sure that she digs me, too, but I'm afraid that if I ask her and she says no, it'll ruin our friendship.

Any help?
For one dont mean to be mean but your speach seems sort of corny. Sounds like your an old guy or just a "super" nerd. Also when i saw your title i though you saw....lions tigers and bears oh my.
Grow a pair and bring it to her attention
For some reason i dont see why you should even give advice.
go see american gangster with her.
hmmmm yes or you can go take her to your house and get her by the fireplace and bust out your chocolate salty balls. Maybe after she gives them a taste you could get a kiss or something. (by the way i am saying make some ball type candy dont try to bust out your balls for her)

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
For one dont mean to be mean but your speach seems sort of corny. Sounds like your an old guy or just a "super" nerd. Also when i saw your title i though you saw....lions tigers and bears oh my.
hmmmm yes or you can go take her to your house and get her by the fireplace and bust out your chocolate salty balls. Maybe after she gives them a taste you could get a kiss or something. (by the way i am saying make some ball type candy dont try to bust out your balls for her)
For some reason i dont see why you should even give advice.

VitaminC

give off hints that you like her and maybe she'll get the clue and then confront you or you can avoid her and stop likeing her, to avoid rejection
beause lets face it rejection is like a DEEP stab in the heart once she rejects you, your fear of it will grow and you'll never be able to like nor go out with anyone again, she could hate you, feel akward and your friendsip will be ruined forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back