• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh yeah!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
I need a warm-up back into this whole thing. I'll let you choose the battle type, my location choice is the inside of a volcano. The entire mountain is roughly the size of Mount Etna (3,329 meters tall). The outer portion of the mountain is covered in snow and ash. Inside the volcano is a hollow roughly the size of a football field that extends from the peak of the volcano to about 5,000 meters down. For the first 3,500 or so meters the pit is criss-crossed with a series of rock ledges that are connected with simple rope bridges. After that it's mostly a straight drop to the massive pool of lava that covers the entire floor of the pit. However there are still a few rock ledges a few feet across at random intervals and several caves in the walls of the volcano. Some of these caves are only alcoves in the mountain while others may lead out of the mountain or further underground.

Mount Etna if you need a reference:
EtnaAvi%C3%B3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back