• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ohhh yeah final fantasy worlds a possibility hahahehe.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay before you go to the link just tell me this, what exactly is children of manna about because...................well youll find out. Just please tell me what its about because i dont know a thing about it. Also from all the technology you can gather that this is the world that leon is on which means cloud is also here because of trailers weve seen of them back to back. So this raised my hopes but put them down quite quickly but raised them up again. I mean think about if this world get in then there can absolutely be a Final Fantasy world or at least thats what i hope.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/103.jpg

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
you f***ing idiots hes talking about the thing above the Tron scans.... you know that thing that says "Children of Mana" dude Children of Mana has nothing to do with KH2... all i can see is its to do with something on Nintendo DS

Last edited:

NJMIgnatio

TheKing'sGuard said:
http://ds.ign.com/objects/695/695657.html

The site above will tell you everything you want to know about Children of Mana. The game is an RPG for the DS that is also similar to the Legend of Mana and Secret of Mana.

Ahhh! Children of Mana, the game I've been wating for. It's part of the Seikan Densetsu Series that Square Enix has kept for themselves; America only got a taste with Secret of Mana(Seikan Densetsu 2), and only a couple of other games. Also, look for the much anticipated World of Mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back