• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok, i sense a plot error.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Yen Sid said if anyone gives into the darkness in there heart, they become a heartless. Does this mean if SOra, Donald, or Goofy became evil, they would turn into a Heartless? Thats messed up. Most of the Disney Villians, Organization XIII members, and Sephorith are evil and have darkness in them, and they dont look like no Heartless to me. What gives?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Heartless come in many forms. When the Disney villians like Shan Yu and Scar give in to the darkness in their hearts they literally become one with the darkness and thus keep their regular form. But apparently those like Sora who lose their heart and don't willingly give in to the darkness will lose their human form because they don't give their entire self to the darkness. So the only thing that remains is the darkness that was in their heart and that darkness forms into a creature. That's what I believe anyway.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Pete said that the king of pride rock *scar* had been turned into a heartless and he retained his physical form so that explains Sephiroth and the Disney villains but Organization XIII they're nobodies they have no hearts so they can't become heartless. got it?

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
You know whats funny? When you defeat Shan Yu and Scar when they are Heartless, you dont see any hearts emerging from there bodies. But it leaves the case with Maleficent and Pete. At the end of the game, they couldent control Heartless and decided to fight the giant hored while Sora made his way to Xemnas. Does this Mean they have the abbility to Control heartless and have darkness in them and NOT turn into a Heartless?

BHK-25

u dont need to give your heart to darkness to use it but if u can control the darknes it will shallow your heart and u will turn into a heartless

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Pretty much. The thing about Malificent and Pete is that they can control the darkness in their hearts. They keep at bay.

BHK-25

its like riku he uses the darkness and he controled the heartless but he wasnt one

SH_Brat

You can wield darkness without being a heartless. Yen Sid was just warning Sora, Donald, and Goofy to be careful because the fate of the worlds were on their hands. Sephiroth is Coulds heartless. The Organization was a band of Nobodies, being of niether dark nor light, and they hadn't hearts to become heartless. As for the Disney villians, Maleficent turned into a heartless in KH1 when she became the Dragon. So, yeah, Disney villians can have heartless.

MXsora

i think when you succumb to evil you poop out a heartless and your body kills itself and the shell thtas left is the nobody
:D

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
sephiroth is a person, not a heartless.

giving nto darkness is giving into darkness incarnate, that is, being defeated by a heartless. another way to to jst run into the darkness, like xehanort did. mal and everyone else all use heartless and are plenty dark, but they seek to control it, not to be consmed by it. as for scar and shan yu, that is becuase they are real heartless, if you kill a shadow or a neo shadow, then they dont let out hearts either.

SH_Brat

violent_anger said:
sephiroth is a person, not a heartless.

giving nto darkness is giving into darkness incarnate, that is, being defeated by a heartless. another way to to jst run into the darkness, like xehanort did. mal and everyone else all use heartless and are plenty dark, but they seek to control it, not to be consmed by it. as for scar and shan yu, that is becuase they are real heartless, if you kill a shadow or a neo shadow, then they dont let out hearts either.

What..? Oh, Sephiroth is Clouds heartless. He has to be. otherwise he wouldn't be pestering him so much and trying to get Could to go to the darkness. I mean remember what Sephiroth said, " The last bit of light is the hardest to snuff out". I don't care what happened in FF7. That storyline has nothing to with this game. If you've noticed the FF characters are going in a different direction in this series. PS: Sorry if this sounds mean. Not intended. I just can't see the whole Cloud/ Sephiroth thing going any other way.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
its symbolic you idiot. sephiroth is clouds darkness, not his heartless, you guys all take things too literal. if seph was clouds darkness, then cloud would be a noboy, nobodies cant fell anything, but he clearly hates seph and has fellings for aeris or tifa. and tifa is clouds light, how do you explain that?

SH_Brat

violent_anger said:
its symbolic you idiot. sephiroth is clouds darkness, not his heartless, you guys all take things too literal. if seph was clouds darkness, then cloud would be a noboy, nobodies cant fell anything, but he clearly hates seph and has fellings for aeris or tifa. and tifa is clouds light, how do you explain that?

What the freaken heck do you think Sephiroth will become when Cloud has gone to complete darkness. Sephiroth will become, a what? A heartless. Why? Because he feeds off the darkness within Clouds heart. Ergo, Sephiroth= Clouds heartless. Besides I thought Aerith/ Aeris ( whatever her freaken name is) was his light. I mean, dang, he always seems a lot more toward the light when she's around. PS: I apologize for sounding rude, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back