• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok I'm ending this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Guys Kingdom Hearts 3 if it does come out will not be coming out for at least another 2 or 3 years. maybe more. sry guys but its getting really annoying. it wont be coming out anytime soon so plz stop talking about it cuz anything u say WILL be wrong unless u have Proof that Nomura said it himself. Ok so plz stop talking about Kh3 cuz u really dont know anything and alls you can do is guess. I mean we all hope there will be another one. I do to. but its not coming for awhile. so wait and information about it will come.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i am too even though i read in a playstation magizine that the kh3 team was working with ff13

Hybrid Unknown

everyone just needs to stop...it will come out when it comes out...more information will come when more information comes...just wait

cloud and ninja

it is annoying but your only annoying me more.ppl have made threads EXACTLY like this.yea this will hopefully be the end of these annoying threads.your probly not gonna end anything.the next time someone makes something like this im gonna flame it so horribly bad the person that made it will cry.so they'll learn not to say stuff like this and ppl veiwing that also wont.but yea i do aggrea with you 99.9%

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry, but even though you went thrugh the effort to rant about this, the theory threads and discussion about KH3, and the talk of when it will come out will not stop, and the members are free to post about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back