• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

V13TtxP4ND4

Here is my unbirth theory that just came to me like 5 minutes ago. What if...before the heartless and nobody, when a person lost their heart both the body and the darkness stayed together and made an unbirth. I thought of this by watching the bbs trailer. The dark guy that came out of xenhort or w/e looked like a heartless, but didnt look like a creature. He looked human, like a nobodies do, but was wearing a darkness suit. MAYBE the dark guy is an unbirth and maybe sumhow at the end of bbs, terra and the crew found away to take the darkness out of them and tried to get rid of the unbirths forever, but a mistake happens and then it accidently splits them in half making a heartless and a nobody. More comments please! They interest me =D

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Here is my unbirth theory that just came to me like 5 minutes ago. What if....before the heartless and nobody, when a person lost their heart both the body and the darkness stayed together and made an unbirth. I thought of this by watching the bbs trailer. The dark guy that came out of xenhort or w/e looked like a heartless, but didnt look like a creature. He looked human. like a nobodies do, but was wearing a darkness suit. maybe the dark guy is an unbirth and maybe sumhow at the end of bbs, terra and the crew find away to take the darkness out of them, but then seperates the body from the darkness and then started the nobody and heartless thing. What are you thoughts on my theory?
:confused:
First why it got to be terra and the crew why not ven and the crew.
Next your saying the body and soul creates an unbirth.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Here is my unbirth theory that just came to me like 5 minutes ago. What if....before the heartless and nobody, when a person lost their heart both the body and the darkness stayed together and made an unbirth. I thought of this by watching the bbs trailer. The dark guy that came out of xenhort or w/e looked like a heartless, but didnt look like a creature. He looked human. like a nobodies do, but was wearing a darkness suit. maybe the dark guy is an unbirth and maybe sumhow at the end of bbs, terra and the crew find away to take the darkness out of them, but then seperates the body from the darkness and then started the nobody and heartless thing. What are you thoughts on my theory?

so there's no soul? jus body and darkness? and by the looks of it TAV were in no position to do ne thing against DS w/ MX smacking them around.

First why it got to be terra and the crew why not ven and the crew.
Next your saying the body and soul creates an unbirth.

y not aqua and the crew?

keybladelegacy

Website
lol no there 2 different ppl. that wuld b sad tho...
Might be the same person. One joined yesterday and one joined today. IP Address.

what exactly, is an unbirth?

V13TtxP4ND4 said:
doesnt a nobody have an X in their name with all the letters of the original?

Sounds familiar...:35:

Besides body without the heart + darkness= equal nobody(some of them.)

anti-form137

First of all I'd like to say that I hate all Unbirth theories. But I'll still comment.

I had to read this a few times because your grammar is horrible and well....I disagree with you. I think that DS is an actual person, not an Unbirth. I don't have a reason...but something about your theory just doesn't seem right. It's hard to put my finger on it. Whatever, I just disagree. But I was able to find a blatant flaw in your theory. KH2 Xehanort is the one that created the Heartless. Terra, Ven, and Aqua don't start that.

Muse

you look atrocious
Heartless and Nobodies don't exist during BBS.
If the body gets separated from the soul, it perishes.
Xehanort was the one to create the Heartless and subsequently the Nobodies.

ruon

it can NOT be the soul that the unbirths are made of because as far as we know the unbirths dont take hearts which is the only thing that can seperate the heart, body and soul other than the heart unlocker. the nobodies are the body and soul anyway. but the theory that unbirths are the heartless's ancestor has a higher chance of being probable though because it still falls in the 10 years before heartless thing

keybladelegacy

Website
it can NOT be the soul that the unbirths are made of because as far as we know the unbirths dont take hearts which is the only thing that can seperate the heart, body and soul other than the heart unlocker. the nobodies are the body and soul anyway. but the theory that unbirths are the heartless's ancestor has a higher chance of being probable though because it still falls in the 10 years before heartless thing

Death releases the soul and the body perishes. So unbirths could be the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back