• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok so Big Daddy Xemnas said...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
@luna: Apparently they do eventually grow a heart of their own. However, it's a slow process. While the heart is growing, it can be nurtured, and become whatever it can be molded into. Xemnas and Xigbar were going to nurture all the Orginization members' hearts to turn them all into Xehanort, by connected them to the artificial KH. But, many of the members became unworthy (Marluxia, Larxene), or became to much people in their own right (Roxas, Axel) to be Vessels for Xehanort's heart. Also, according to AtW in DDD, anything can grow a heart. Meaning Replicas and Data can do the same. Repliku, Xion, and Data-Sora all grew hearts of their very own. Hope that helped! :D

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
@luna: Apparently they do eventually grow a heart of their own. However, it's a slow process. While the heart is growing, it can be nurtured, and become whatever it can be molded into. Xemnas and Xigbar were going to nurture all the Orginization members' hearts to turn them all into Xehanort, by connected them to the artificial KH. But, many of the members became unworthy (Marluxia, Larxene), or became to much people in their own right (Roxas, Axel) to be Vessels for Xehanort's heart. Also, according to AtW in DDD, anything can grow a heart. Meaning Replicas and Data can do the same. Repliku, Xion, and Data-Sora all grew hearts of their very own. Hope that helped! :D
Thanks! I think I get it more, now.
So wait, they grow new hearts just like kids grow personalities, right? Like, Xemnas and Xigbar were trying to shape their hearts into Xehanort as parents try to shape their kids personalities into responsible people?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Thanks! I think I get it more, now. So wait, they grow new hearts just like kids grow personalities, right? Like, Xemnas and Xigbar were trying to shape their hearts into Xehanort as parents try to shape their kids personalities into responsible people?
You're welcome! ^w^ And I guess that is a good analogy. Never seen the comparison before like that. You got it right!

Awards
It makes sense that they have hearts considering there were only a few Organization members that didn't display genuine emotion at some point. Don't try to tell me that Vexen was only pretending to beg for his life when Axel murders him.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It makes sense that they have hearts considering there were only a few Organization members that didn't display genuine emotion at some point. Don't try to tell me that Vexen was only pretending to beg for his life when Axel murders him.

Actually...the likeliest candidates for hearts were usually the ones who showed the least emotions (Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, etc.). The primary purpose of the Org. was to clone Xehanort's heart within everyone else, the heart of a heartless douche. Considering how Vexen was the weakest Org. member, he probably didn't develop much of a Xehanort heart, if at all.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Well, actually Marluxia and Larxene betrayed the Organization; if anyone was unworthy of becoming Xehanort was Demyx as he was the weakest. Roxas and Axel betrayed the Organization, but they didn't want to take over the Organization like Marluxia and Larxene did, while Axel at first wanted to take over the Organization with Saix, but you know how that ended up. It would have been interesting to see how Saix/Axel's plans would have worked out in taking over the Organization.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, actually Marluxia and Larxene betrayed the Organization; if anyone was unworthy of becoming Xehanort was Demyx as he was the weakest. Roxas and Axel betrayed the Organization, but they didn't want to take over the Organization like Marluxia and Larxene did, while Axel at first wanted to take over the Organization with Saix, but you know how that ended up. It would have been interesting to see how Saix/Axel's plans would have worked out in taking over the Organization.

If any of the members, besides the ones we already know aren't seekers of darkness, are not seekers of darkness then its going to be Marluxia and Larxene. When I think of traitors in the organization Marluxia and Larxene are the two that come to mind first.

If Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies appear in KH3, I expect they will probably act as anti heroes. They wont be on Sora's side as friends, but they will aid him until they defeat Xehanort. Marluxia and Larxene share a common enemy with Sora in Xehanort.

Now on the issue of Demyx. I am divided at this point. Demyx seemed like genuinely friendly with Roxas. So based on that I would think Demyx is a seeker of darkness. However there was that sudden personality flip he made in KH2 when he called Sora/Roxas a traitor. Plus he also said, "Oh we do too have hearts. Don't be mad." I thought he was just joking when I first heard that, but given what we know now it makes me wonder if Demyx was actually closer to Xemnas than what we first thought. So i'm not sure yet.

I do think Vexen and Xaldin may be seekers of darkness because they were unstable upon being reconstructed as whole beings, unlike Lea, Ienzo, and Aleaus. And I find it odd that those two are randomly the unstable ones. I think they may certainly be seekers of darkness.

Luxord is another who seemed to be truly friendly to Roxas, and I don't remember anything in Days or KH2 that may suggest he is evil enough to be a seeker of darkness. So at this point I would say his somebody is likely to side with Sora.

At this point I see the organization's somebodies like this:

Sora's Side:

1. Roxas
2. Lea
3. Xion
4. Ienzo
5. Aleaus
6. Luxord

Xehanort's Side:

1. Xemnas
2. Xigbar
3. Xaldin
4. Vexen (Though he may be doing this out of fear.)
5. Saix

Neither Side (But helps Sora until Xehanort is gone):

1. Marluxia
2. Larxene

Undecided which side:

1. Demyx

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Marluxia and Larxene were simply removed because of their treason.

I dont think people give demyx enough credit. Not that he really deserves much. As a relatively lazy guy myself, it takes a lot of frustrating perseverance and procrastination against all odds. He's strong because he hasnt been driven mad by the peer pressures of whatever society he grew up in.

Awards
Actually...the likeliest candidates for hearts were usually the ones who showed the least emotions (Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, etc.). The primary purpose of the Org. was to clone Xehanort's heart within everyone else, the heart of a heartless douche. Considering how Vexen was the weakest Org. member, he probably didn't develop much of a Xehanort heart, if at all.
I guess I can agree with that. I still think all of the organization members had at least some emotional capacity.
I dont think people give demyx enough credit. Not that he really deserves much. As a relatively lazy guy myself, it takes a lot of frustrating perseverance and procrastination against all odds. He's strong because he hasnt been driven mad by the peer pressures of whatever society he grew up in.
I doubt he had a fully functional heart, so he couldn't actually be lazy or cowardly. It was mostly an act. It would be interesting to find out what made him strong enough to keep his human form in the first place.

flurryflames

Marluxia and Larxene were simply removed because of their treason.

Demyx seems to have another side or personality. In the oringal japanese he basically told Sora to go to hell in a different tone as well. It is like he resented him from leaving the organization. The way I see it he was friendly with Roxas like Axel was. So I feel he would join the side that Lea is on. Demyx can hold his own if he is forced to do so.

His sitar seemed to be his real focus on what made him feel human.

Sure he can act lazy, but could it be a ploy to get others to do things for him?

Awards
Demyx seems to have another side or personality. In the oringal japanese he basically told Sora to go to hell in a different tone as well. It is like he resented him from leaving the organization. The way I see it he was friendly with Roxas like Axel was. So I feel he would join the side that Lea is on. Demyx can hold his own if he is forced to do so.

His sitar seemed to be his real focus on what made him feel human.

Sure he can act lazy, but could it be a ploy to get others to do things for him?
I'm incredibly interested in who Demyx was as a somebody. When in the Japanese version does he tell Sora to go to hell?

aspenvenom619

Makes the protagonists in KH2 seem silly/somewhat cruel in retrospect. "It doesn't matter what you think, you don't even exist!" Well if they didn't exist, how could they potentially kill you sora, you dummy

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm incredibly interested in who Demyx was as a somebody. When in the Japanese version does he tell Sora to go to hell?

I think it was before his boss fight with Sora. Rather than saying "traitor!" I think that was the part he told him to go to Hell.

Makes the protagonists in KH2 seem silly/somewhat cruel in retrospect. "It doesn't matter what you think, you don't even exist!" Well if they didn't exist, how could they potentially kill you sora, you dummy

In retrospect it doesn't matter since all the Org. members have become whole now. Ironically, Sora sort of helped the Org. members get what they wanted, hearts, he just reunited them with their old hearts rather than new ones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it was before his boss fight with Sora. Rather than saying "traitor!" I think that was the part he told him to go to Hell.

Actually he says the exact same thing as in the English version: "Silence, traitor."

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Actually he says the exact same thing as in the English version: "Silence, traitor."

So both parts are the "traitor!" line? Which is the part he tells Sora to go to Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back