• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Coliseum plot hole? (maybe spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzales95

Awards
So the story of Unchained X is meant to be set before the keyblade war right? That would of course then place it before the events of BBS, in which at Olympus, Hercules is shown to be the teenage version of Herc still not at the point of being a true hero, indeed Phil doesn't even start training him until during the events of BBS.

In that case, why is it that when we visit Olympus in Unchained X that Herc is apparently an adult? They didn't make an oversight with the other worlds in the game as they appear to be consistent with being set before the events of other games in which they appear, yet Herc being an adult and with Phil would appear to set the events at Olympus after BBS. Oversight or is there some explanation for this?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
From what I've heard it gets explained.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There's an explanation. All of the worlds in KHx aside from Daybreak Town are illusions created by the Book of Prophecies.

No Heart

Actually, that is only true in x, audo. Unchained x is speculated to be a dream realm, so it probably is an actual world in "Unchained" while in x, they are simulations.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Actually, that is only true in x, audo. Unchained x is speculated to be a dream realm, so it probably is an actual world in "Unchained" while in x, they are simulations.
I'm pretty sure it's still stated to be the case in Unchained as well, hypothetical dream world or not. But I can't find any translations of Ephemera in Unchained -- everyone seems to only translate KHx -- so I can't tell if his explanation is different in Unchained or not.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's still stated to be the case in Unchained as well, hypothetical dream world or not. But I can't find any translations of Ephemera in Unchained -- everyone seems to only translate KHx -- so I can't tell if his explanation is different in Unchained or not.

Those scenes and dialogue are identical to Chi's, down to the letter. I'm curious as to what the official translation will be like, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back