• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Coliseum...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
NO info has been released about it. I wonder why they're keeping it on DL? I'm sure it'll be an important world cuz thats the only disney world we've seen MX in. The only thing I'm guessing about the world is that Hercules will be a party member, and hopefully Zeus and some other gods appear. (Zeus would make a kick-ass D-Link btw!) Hopefully we'll see it around Jump Festa time.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah its weird he hasnt seen much of coliseum when the game is about to release >.<
maybe something big will take place there so they dont want to show us....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's fairly possible they cut it. I hope not, though.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'm sick of the Coliseum. Been to it four times, and each time it's the same damn thing. At least in KH2 they added the underworld but it's still pathetic in comparison to the promise they made years ago about "Ancient Greece".

anyway, I can't imagine how the Coliseum would be even remotely interesting with Hercules being like 8-10 years old, and Phil training Achilles or something.

valorxx

I'm sick of the Coliseum. Been to it four times, and each time it's the same damn thing. At least in KH2 they added the underworld but it's still pathetic in comparison to the promise they made years ago about "Ancient Greece".

anyway, I can't imagine how the Coliseum would be even remotely interesting with Hercules being like 8-10 years old, and Phil training Achilles or something.

actually you could see herc as a kid being trained by phil, and if anything it would be the same as 358

final_heaven_0

I'm not sure if another Coliseum will satisfy what this series has laid out for us the last 3 times...

If they expand off of being in the ring and the underworld then maybe i might consider it, because there's only so many times you can fight 50 rounds before it just gets boring. I like how they're including the board game mini-game, at least it isn't all the same like previous KH titles.

Awards
It's fairly possible they cut it. I hope not, though.

I doubt that. I think it's remotely possible, at best.

Nomura cited it as a specific example of the time shift. And it has appeared in several trailers.
This isn't like Pinocchio's World in Days where they scrapped the idea before it made it to the public.

I think it has potential.
It doesn't necessarily have to just be the Coliseum. Off the top of my head, there's the agora, Thebes, the Temple of Zeus, and Phil's training ground.

New characters:
- various gods
- Hercules' parents
- the remaining titans
- the goddesses of fate
- Cyclops/Nessus
- the Muses (lol not really)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I doubt that. I think it's remotely possible, at best.

Nomura cited it as a specific example of the time shift. And it has appeared in several trailers.
This isn't like Pinocchio's World in Days where they scrapped the idea before it made it to the public.

I think it has potential.
It doesn't necessarily have to just be the Coliseum. Off the top of my head, there's the agora, Thebes, the Temple of Zeus, and Phil's training ground.

New characters:
- various gods
- Hercules' parents
- the remaining titans
- the goddesses of fate
- Cyclops/Nessus
- the Muses (lol not really)

I agree. I even think that, out of all disney worlds, this was treated the worst. Even worse than Neverland. And let's face it, that world has been a mighty dissapointment so far, but it's starting to look a whole lot better in BBS, from what we've seen. Anywhoo, there's so much they could've done with Ancient Greece.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The only thing I liked about Olympus Coliseum was that it only consisted of two areas, which I enjoyed because it just makes that world go by much faster.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't think it's been cut, they are probably just waiting to show it off more, probably next month's issue of Vjump will feature it and hopefully a new disney world too.

Speaking of Magazines, when does Famitsu come out this month?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The only thing I liked about Olympus Coliseum was that it only consisted of two areas, which I enjoyed because it just makes that world go by much faster.
Why would you like that? D:

Anyway, Olympus has a lot of potential in BBS. It would show Herc in his teen years, under training with Phil. There's potential for the centaur, the gods, Thebes, etc.. It would be a lot more than a few bland areas, one would hope.

Marly

Awards
Why would you like that? D:

Anyway, Olympus has a lot of potential in BBS. It would show Herc in his teen years, under training with Phil. There's potential for the centaur, the gods, Thebes, etc.. It would be a lot more than a few bland areas, one would hope.

D: Because Hercules is lame. However, if they did what you're saying in the second part of your post then I will gladly take back what I said.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
D: Because Hercules is lame. However, if they did what you're saying in the second part of your post then I will gladly take back what I said.

Hercules was an awesome movie, it was just turned into shit in KH.

Marly

Awards
Hercules was an awesome movie, it was just turned into shit in KH.

Eh, I've only seen Hercules once, and that was a long time ago. I don't doubt it's a good movie. But you're right in the sense that it's shit in Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back