• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus World Cut?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

yah i know but i dont see it happening but eh we'll see. i would like to see a young hercules...

wait i dont get it. it was at villains vale and all 5 members of the organization just appeared when the first member in the middle raises his arm like xemnas does in kh2 and he was still in the middle when sora came charging at him so why would it be riku? so it was riku all along who did that or what? doesnt make much sense >_>
Uh, Sora charged at the member on the far, far left, not the one in the middle.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Uh, Sora charged at the member on the far, far left, not the one in the middle.

o i c but i still wouldnt understand why riku would be there at that moment but eh.

hopefully the world isnt cut off. it would be fun to see a young hercules, hades, phil training ven, terra, or aqua; whichever goes there

A

Audo

o i c but i still wouldnt understand why riku would be there at that moment but eh.
In a later trailer the Sora charging scene took place before the Org Summoning one, which could mean they are two completely different scenes.

Doesn't matter though, since one was cut completely and the other was altered beyond belief.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I really would hope they didn't cut it out. I really want to see Phil bitch out Hercules over wanting to become a hero. He's always got his head so far up Herc's butt in KH1 - KH2 that it'd be funny seeing him putting down Herc as a Junior Hero. Lawl.

Unfortunately, I can easily see them moving that scene with Ven and Xehanort to another world. Olympus also doesn't, to me, seem like it would fit into what's been seen of the story in other worlds so far... Then again... Disney Town and Captain JUSTICE... If that's in there, Olympus had damned well better make it. -__-"

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Also who could forget about Hades? He might also play an important role in BBS as possibly The Fates told him to join Maleficent and the Disney Villains to conquer the worlds and about Herc.

The only Disney's villains that is affiliated to Maleficent is Pete and Captain Hook and they're all appear in BBS, if Hades were to appear in it, then possibly he, along with Captain Hook and Pete are the first villains to join Maleficent in her campaign in worlds' destruction one year later. Or in fact, Hades himself alone is the first to join, and along the other villains (Pete, Captain Hook, Jafar, Oogie Boogie and Ursula) through out 10 years before KH, making Hades' affiliation with Maleficent to last up to 10 years.

Sure enough, both Pete, Captain Hook and Hades survived their final boss battle encounter with Sora and they're the only Disney villains of Maleficent's group survive (Pete did survive in the end of KH2 and appear in Coded, Captain Hook survive being eaten by a crocodile and in Days, he was shown to be alive and Hades, of course, he's a god, what do you expected.)

omni/riku

well they do already hav a minigame world... and thats all i really ever thot of olympus as anyway? bcuz u didnt need it to beat kh1? buh a minigame and tournament mode world would be great. i would say you could make it online at olympus but thats wat they have the mirage arena for.

LionHeart14

Yeah except that's from the very first trailer for BBS. Things in the trailers are guaranteed to make it into the games. A lot of scenes from the Days trailers were cut or altered after all.

Oh yeah that's true.
I forgot about that happening with Twilight Princess lol. Pretty much every single scene in the first trailer was cut from the game...

Nevermind people :lol:

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think Olympus Coliseum is a world that should appear in all the Kingdom Hearts games...the worlds that i would like to see more would be:
Olympus Coliseum (of course)
Atlantica (because Ariel's father talking about the keyblade)
and since it was cut i would like to see Pinochio i bbs like Pleasure Island and something like that...

Aria

braver by the minute
I would love to have OC in BBs, as long as they do something new with it, give it more plot than they have i nthe other games.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I would love to have OC in BBs, as long as they do something new with it, give it more plot than they have i nthe other games.

agreed, i would like to see hercules trainment or he fighting that horse ugly thing in the woods (in the movie was to save Megara) or in Greece, like we could help him (he was a party member) fighting the One eye titan or even fighting the Medusa.

it could have olympus montain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back