• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG!!! He still does it!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OMG!!!!!!!! NO, NO, NO, I CANNOT ACCEPT IT! that is what killed me 47 times in kh1...and he does it still! guess i got some SERIOUS training to do...sora...donald...goofy...you 3 are in for it...

Sharikaaria

aw no... sephiroth is too hard. i think there's a video of him on youtube and he was beaten in about 4 minutes. O.O i wonder who the guy who was playing was. he had mad skill

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I KNOW ITS HORRIBLE!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Sephiroth is harder then the final bosses for 1 and 2 combined! when i first tried to fight him i was petting my fat kitty Tigger and he started attcking me and i died in like 2 seconds :) i sat there with my mouth open...staring at the TV for about a minute.

KhII--Fenrir

i beat him in about 5 minutes because he jept walking at the begining and i just waited for him to start and attack and when he did i kept hitting him till he was dead

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
he isn't that hard, I beat him on level 81 with Oblivion on Proud Mode- the sin harvest isn't the problem, its when he tries to cheat U and catch U off guard with it, like he summon those dark orbs and while U try to deflect them he'll use Sin harvest, but I beat him for it....and as for Sephiroth in Kh1 he was really easy-he is nothing but a straight up bitch-once U memorize his movements and patterns than he becomes really easy

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah LIke I said earlier KhII--Fenrir, he isn't hard unless he starts trying to attack U like a madman, and throwing all kinds of attacks at U at once, like I said, he isn't hard-he just uses cheatful tactics to win.

-BLITZ-

Sin harvest is actually really easy to evade this time around. All you need is to have Glide and Double Jump, (which you get from Master and Final Form). Even if he does manage to cast it. Just keep running away from him (By gliding around the battlefiedl) until your MP restores and cast cure.....Too bad we dont have Strike Raid anymore.

PS. His combo kills but Meteor is really lame. It's all about his slashes, thats the only thing you really have to avoid since that's about the only thing that does a lot of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back