• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG, NEW STUFF RIPPED FROM HEARTSTATION! CROWD OVER HERE LITTLE ONES!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChakramSoldier

Actually, they said that in the demo they didn't get a chance to play as him, but he will be playable in the actual game.

Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up. In which case, Bring on the game! Luxord, Axel, and Demyx are the 3 I'm trying out first!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
All my friends have R4 so im gonna ask one of them to download this game next week just so i get a feel for it.

Importing is stupid, and so is buying DS games.

Silent hero_

Awards
R4 is illegal >.< Anyway, I'm really glad that Vexen can block enemies attacks with his shield. And his limit sounds powerful too. Can't wait to play as him. And Marluxia sounds promising too.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I can't wait for this game, I won't be importing it though, I'll just wait for it to come out in the US. I'm definately gonna try Axel, Demyx and Marluxia first. I'm really getting excited for the game.

Shade737

Silver Member
Could someone give me a reason to import when the game is coming out in the US?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
My line up right now will be
Lexeaus
Marluxia
Larxene
Xigbar

Sounds like the perfect squad, we've got power, defense, speed and a long range fighter.
I would import this if I didn't have to spend my money on something else; aw well I can wait.

Bandit_x3

I dont know who my team would be, since I'm probably going to be the only one of my friends with this game.
Unless you only need one game to play mutliplayer, like in mario party for the DS.

For myself, I'll probably play Vexen or Larxene. Leaning more towards Vexen.
Defense or speed are good for me, since I always die. lmao.

Silent hero_

Awards
My team would be like this:
Xemnas(CP)
Xigbar(CP)
Vexen (CP)
Marluxia (me)

For the perfect team, you must have Xemnas. I mean, he is superior of Organization. And Xigbar is a long range fighter. Vexen has good magic and Marluxia's attacks are wide and deadly.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
VII. SAIX – He is the ruthlessly attacking type and is easy to use
Now that is definitely my main.
Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Marluxia, Axel, and Larxene look awesome to use too. I'm so playing at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back