• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg!!! New Trailer = Awesome!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

lol ANTIKH's a banned person :p wonder y
anyways, i dont think this will b the last trailer. or at least i hope it isnt

Jacob Twilight

I just downloaded the trailer. Man, that has to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Look at the movements! Look at the graphics!! Look at the expressions!!! Sora actually talks now, not just flaps his mouth like in KH!! And we have to wait till 2006!! :( Oh, who am I kidding. :D

pap64

Jacob Twilight said:
I just downloaded the trailer. Man, that has to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen! Look at the movements! Look at the graphics!! Look at the expressions!!! Sora actually talks now, not just flaps his mouth like in KH!! And we have to wait till 2006!! :( Oh, who am I kidding. :D

Actually, I expect to see a lot of mouth flapping in the sequel too. I think that while we might see detailed Sora more often in the sequel, there will be instances of flapping mouth Sora. The PS2 is still not powerful enough to have an extremely detailed Sora throughout the whole game. That's something the PS3 should manage in the next generation.

-pap64

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Wow...I just watched it and...........WOW!!!!! It looks so great. I think I'm going to become more addicted to this game than any other game before it! IT's crazy!!! I'll be playing it for months...maybe even years!!!

I really wish the japanese wouldn't go so slow sending it to us. I bet they already have the english version complete, and it's all translated, and the voices have been done, but they want to make us wait a little longer than they have to.

K

kingdom-key

man, kh2 is gonna be awesome, although the japanese version is gonna be funnier because of donald speaking japanese!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back