• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG. Re: CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Finally!
It's 'LOOKING' to b confirmed. Sorry if has been psted, i've been doing hmk for the past 3 hours.
But OMG. I've been waiting for this game to come to NA since we heard it released to Japan.

Who else is excited for this?

PS
Look on front page
xD
^-^

edit: i was excited last night...but the rumor is looking to be very possible.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Uhh.. I'm stoked and everything, but shouldn't this be in CoM's section or something?

Also, I so can't wait for it, especailly since "this fall" probably means anytime between the 22nd of this month to the 21st of December and it's only thirty dollars, which makes it pretty affordable.

Macabre

Gold Member
What?

It's confirmed to be released outside of Japan?

Eh...whatever.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not "confirmed", but pretty damn close.

twilight_rising

Website
www.tokyopop.com
AH! Whatever, even if its NOT official yet, there is SO much evidence to suggest its possible! *squea!* :thumbsup:

and, I agree. I was saving up for a org. Coat for halloween, but this is WAY better! (i'll still probably get the coat though...^_^)

dawn seeker

Australia (hellz yeah)... and japan in 2012
hell yeah if this games come out 2 australia i know im gonna buy it and unlike some of u people i have a job and money 2 thow around so i wont have 2 save up at all lol (sorry if that was 2 mean hehe)

but yeah i really have been looking into this game eva since its release so i cant wait even thought we prob wont get ether of the final mix games :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back