• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg! The secret ending finally makes sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Okay, first thanks to G4TV's Cheat! for giving us the secret ending on TV, and I have Tivo and have watched it many times to come to this conclusion.

"The keyblade is said to have phenominal strength." Pretty explanitory.

"One legend says it's weilder saved the world..." They're obviously talking about Sora.

"While another says he wrought chaos and ruin with it." Apparently Riku, he did have a dark keyblade and did at one time try to take over the worlds.

"I must know what a keyblade is." Someone unknown.(In ansem report, look it up)

It MUST take place in the future because of reasons like this: If you noticed, Sora and Riku's keyblade were being grabbed in the secret ending. We know that Sora wasn't the first keyblade master, so it might have been someone else's. As for Riku's, didn't someone make that for him? So what's it doing in the middle of nowhere. It must take place in the future!

Another thing says, "Keyblade war." If you noticed they are all standing in the middle of 100's of keyblades. Either thats where keyblade warriors died and their blades are there, or those are all Sora's keyblades from various worlds.

Also at the end it had a shadowy figure emerging from the distance, find who that is, and you'll probably make sense of most of the ending.

Also, one person was carrying 2 keyblades. Now where have we seen that before...?

"It all began by birth by sleep." ??? Unknown as to now, but maybe it has something to do with nobodies? It DID say something about Xeonhart's memory, and maybe "chasers" are a new type of heartless. It also said a few more things, but as for now they are deemed unimportant.

Thank you, that is my excellent theory. Post what you think, and if for some reason this gets shut down, mail me what you think.

:rolleyes: THANKS!

Wolffia

"It all began by birth by sleep." that sort of makes me think of the awakening that Sora and Roxas went through (they were asleep), and after they had their "awakenings" their adventures started.
Your theories are good, and they make sense. What else was said (the unimportant things)?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
"While another says he wrought chaos and ruin with it." Apparently Riku, he did have a dark keyblade and did at one time try to take over the worlds.

"I must know what a keyblade is." Someone unknown.(In ansem report, look it up)

I, for the most part agree. Exept for one thing. I don't think it was talking about Riku. I think it was still refering to Sora, but from a different point of view. It says "another", as in a different source. Point of view can make a huge difference in a story, and from Org. 13's point of view, Sora is a tirant who took away their dreams of getting hearts. I also think whoever said that second quote is "another".

I also think chasers have something to do with Xehanort's mysterious past, and is hunting for him, oblivious to the fact that he's gone.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Didnt Nomura confirm that it takes place in the past? I would have also guessed the future if it weren't for that confirmation because you can see the keyblades are in a bad condition.
I never got to read and remember everything from that video because I could only find the Japanese version on the net. And to watch it again, it means fighting Xemnas 4 times again and I cant skip those last few scenes for some reason.

Balkarzar

wait if it is in the past then no sora??or sora copuld be a reincarnation of something or he could be like an all powerfull being who live millions of years but he then lost his memories and stuck in a 14 year old body.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The KH series will always be about Sora

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?

I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

The scene from the Secret Ending takes place in the past, but it is presented in a way that makes you think it could, or could have, taken place in the future.

And just because the Secret Ending takes place in the past doesn't mean that the game itself will, it could just be a flashback or a memory.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I agree with TMM that the secret ending is in the past but it doesn't mean the game takes place in that time. It may just be to hint how the keyblade was born or something because in the present time, they may need that info for something.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The secret ending, takes place at the crossroads before the grass grew there. If you notice, the keyblades are presented in a way to show it's the crossroads. Now, from each direction comes a keyblade master, twilight,light,and dawn. Now, in the distance, you see the dark keyblade master approaching. They all came from their paths. It makes perfect sense.

I believe the dark wielder is Xehanort. How else did he open the door to Ansem The Wise's castle?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i was thinking the xehanort had the dark keyblade before too. but i thought the four paths were light, twilight, darkness, and present. in the ansems report from fm, xehanort's heartless says that there are four relms: light, dark, twilight, and present so that would mean the fouth path was present right?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Actually, Mickey is the keyblader of darkness, not Xehanort.

Balkarzar

true it could be a cut scene but mostlikely it isn't in the game but is refered to and i really douth that cut scene has to do with the creation of the keyblade but it reminds me of how sora adventure is he goes on one path the villlan goes on a second path riku goes on third path and mickey goes on forth path but they all meet at one point.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
i was thinking the xehanort had the dark keyblade before too. but i thought the four paths were light, twilight, darkness, and present. in the ansems report from fm, xehanort's heartless says that there are four relms: light, dark, twilight, and present so that would mean the fouth path was present right?
Dare I enter and sort this all out? I'm not sure I should...

Well, in the "Ansem Reports" Xehanort wrote that he found the door to the heart of Radiant Garden, unlocked. He could be lying, but most likely he did not. That means that either SOMEONE ELSE unlocked it before he came, or it was always unlocked. He is definitely not the dark keyblade master.

Must hath we repeat this so many times?

Sora: Light (Confirmed)
Mickey: Dark (Confirmed)
Riku: Twilight/Dawn
Kairi: Present

Now, the Kairi with the present keyblade thing is a long shot, but it could be true. It's also just to show that many people can wield keyblades, not just masters like Riku, Sora, and Mickey. Kairi has an extremely strong heart (princess of heart), so it could happen.

Now at the theory at hand, it has been confirmed by Nomura, that those three keybladers in the KH2 secret ending ARE NOT ANYONE FROM THE PAST THREE GAME, THEY ARE COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTERS.

Sorry for the caps, but you get my idea.

And from what it looks, as said by TMM, the scene could be part of the next game, like with ASAP/DD, or simply a flashback. We won't know for many a year. But there was no grass there, which could push at the belief that it was, infact, in the past.

That is all.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It's probably not happening anytime from when Sora was even alive.

Nomura confirmed this about the secret movie, in the Ultimania interview, when they asked him "So when does the secret movie take place? In the future or the past?" He said "Hmm.......let's say both" =] What a confusing man. It could be a flashback taking place in the future?

He also confirmed that with this POSSIBLE kh installment, he would like it to take place far away from the kh/kh2 storyline.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Dare I enter and sort this all out? I'm not sure I should...

Well, in the "Ansem Reports" Xehanort wrote that he found the door to the heart of Radiant Garden, unlocked. He could be lying, but most likely he did not. That means that either SOMEONE ELSE unlocked it before he came, or it was always unlocked. He is definitely not the dark keyblade master.

Must hath we repeat this so many times?

Sora: Light (Confirmed)
Mickey: Dark (Confirmed)
Riku: Twilight/Dawn
Kairi: Present

Now, the Kairi with the present keyblade thing is a long shot, but it could be true. It's also just to show that many people can wield keyblades, not just masters like Riku, Sora, and Mickey. Kairi has an extremely strong heart (princess of heart), so it could happen.

Now at the theory at hand, it has been confirmed by Nomura, that those three keybladers in the KH2 secret ending ARE NOT ANYONE FROM THE PAST THREE GAME, THEY ARE COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTERS.

Sorry for the caps, but you get my idea.

And from what it looks, as said by TMM, the scene could be part of the next game, like with ASAP/DD, or simply a flashback. We won't know for many a year. But there was no grass there, which could push at the belief that it was, infact, in the past.

That is all.

I know about the light, dark, twilight, and present thing fyi. i was stating it cause it seemed like others didnt know. and just because xehanort didnt open the door in radiant garden, doesnt mean he didnt have a keyblade at some time though i was using the radiant garden incident as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back