• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg! The secret ending finally makes sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
you guys are just so, confusing. i'm pretty sure that the secret ending of kh2 might have been staged in the 'present' cause, in the secret ansem reports, he said there were three types of existance, and in the s.e, they mentioned 'chasers'. what if the secret ending fetures the chasers? it would make sense... (what happens when the body, soul, and heart are separated? remember?) and of course, what if, when you lose your heart, your body disappears and becomes a nobody, the heart becomes heartless, and your soul? sora became a heartless... maybe he got a 'chaser' too? the same time he got roxas, his nobody?

i've been thinking about this ALOT

Sora_is_mine*2

In the ending before the secret ending, when Sora, Riku, and Kairi get the letter from the King. Maybe King Mickey found the door in the Secret place and did something and tells the story about the keyblades past. Maybe its a story told in another story. The crossroads must have something to do with KH3, like in COM, though I personally never played COM, I have researched it.

But, who knows? It still may be Sora's story, but a story about what happened in the past is being told to him. WHY AREN'T THERE ANY NEW INTERVIEWS?! lol

Sora_is_mine*2

lol I just won KH2 again last night. (like my 100th time) And,

OKAY! Listen: This was said.
"What is the door to the light?"
"Your heart."

There was much talk about doors to light and darkness. And something about what was in between. So, maybe that "between" might have something to do with KH3. Just a theory

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
The secret ending, takes place at the crossroads before the grass grew there. If you notice, the keyblades are presented in a way to show it's the crossroads. Now, from each direction comes a keyblade master, twilight,light,and dawn. Now, in the distance, you see the dark keyblade master approaching. They all came from their paths. It makes perfect sense.

I believe the dark wielder is Xehanort. How else did he open the door to Ansem The Wise's castle?

I agree with the first part of that,It does make lots of sense,and would mean that the game will take place in the past.

Sora_is_mine*2

Another thing to add

"It all began with...birth by sleep."

Okay, remember how Sora was put in that pod by Namine to restore his memories? Well, what if in the process, one of those memories was lost. A memory tying back to Sora's past and knowing of the keyblade back then. Hm?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The KH series will always be about Sora

The scene from the Secret Ending takes place in the past, but it is presented in a way that makes you think it could, or could have, taken place in the future.

And just because the Secret Ending takes place in the past doesn't mean that the game itself will, it could just be a flashback or a memory.

Sorry to break your heart.......but if you check the interviews on kh2.net and the ultimania review and others after kh2 was released, Nomura clearly said that his next project he is thinking about not being in the same tense storyline our timeline as the kh/kh2 games. Which means Sora will probably already be dead, or not even born yet.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
you guys are just so, confusing. i'm pretty sure that the secret ending of kh2 might have been staged in the 'present' cause, in the secret ansem reports, he said there were three types of existance, and in the s.e, they mentioned 'chasers'. what if the secret ending fetures the chasers? it would make sense... (what happens when the body, soul, and heart are separated? remember?) and of course, what if, when you lose your heart, your body disappears and becomes a nobody, the heart becomes heartless, and your soul? sora became a heartless... maybe he got a 'chaser' too? the same time he got roxas, his nobody?

i've been thinking about this ALOT
Yes, I can see that you have been thinking about it now. That's a very sensible theory that it could be in the present, in a different world and KH3 will be in the future and based off that or something. But the story doesnt say anything about people having souls so lets rethink that one.

Sora_is_mine*2

waaahhh. I don't want sora to die or be not born yet. Its just not KH without him. I heard on other sites though that KH3 may not be called KH3, but something entirely different. And that the story is different.

heard this at kingdomhearts3.net

lol

The MCP

I think the secret ending takes place is in a dream thus the words ''Birth by Sleep'' or maybe the new threat will have somthing to do with dreams. Maybe somthing like Freddy Kruger is the new enermy.

Red Echidna0

Chasers are people who shape metal.
Born in sleep could be reffering to memories or dreams, we could be playing in memories or dreams, or battling nightmares. A bad theory but a theory nevertheless.
Their were keyblade wielders in the past. We know that because one of the Organisation members says that before going into battle. So did Leon (Squall)in KH1.
The "chasers" could be creaters of the fake Keyblades, notice which ones have keychains and which ones don't? ;)
And it's set in the past said Nomura in an interview... well sorta, he said " Sunset Horizons is set in the past but can be in the future" (I don't know, I'm typing off the top of my head I'll have to re-read the actual interview later.)

[√]Genuflect
Ok man!!!Birth by Sleep...Maybe it means Sora's Dark Side or Other Self Was Released During his Sleep.Remember what Axel said about him?He might not be himself because of his sleeping memories?

Red Echidna0

Why?
Roxas and Namine have both returned to to Sora and Kairi.
Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Roxas is Sora's other half.
This is found out right before going into the chain of Xemnas battles.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Eh...

This isn't one of the best theories.

Take note that the way the keyblades are organized is indicating that this takes place at the crossroads. Thats probably why Nomura put the keyblades in that shape, so that we could tell that this was the crossroads before it had grass.

Which would mean that this took place in the past.

[√]Genuflect
man youre off about what im saying.Im saying that Sora DARK Side not his nobody.Axel said if his sleeping memories awaken he may not be himself anymore.

[√]Genuflect
what the....ok if its his darkside then his heartless will appear and took control over him?

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
Take note that the way the keyblades are organized is indicating that this takes place at the crossroads. Thats probably why Nomura put the keyblades in that shape, so that we could tell that this was the crossroads before it had grass.

Which would mean that this took place in the past.

But could it not also mean that it takes place in the future? There could of been a massive fight, and like symbolizing a monument they purposely moved the Keyblades into that position to keep the crossroad intact. The crossroad sumbolizes the 4 passages, so they would keep them that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back