• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG this is frustrating!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

Could someone please help me. I've been trying to complete Jiminy's Journal for MONTHS and I have only have to complete my synthesis recipe list.

Problem: I have everything except 6 items, starting after "Power Boost" and ending before "Midnight Anklet".

So my list looks like this:

Defense Boost
Power Boost
?????
?????
?????
?????
?????
?????
Midnight Anklet
Chaos Anklet etc...

Can someone tell me the items I'm missing and exactly how I am supposed to acquire them...thanx!

Moodring

I have the walk through guide, and it has helped me a lot but I can't seem to find exactly what I need even while referring back to the guide.

heartofRiku

what may help is if you go to www.gamefaqs.com. It is a website that has walkthroughs and lots of other stuff about video games. You should be able to get help their with what you need.

acejustin

Beat the game on PROUD MODE.
it's more challenging and less annoying b/c u don't have to do the god forsaken journal -_-

CidHighwind

after u drop off 30 shards 25 stones and 20 gems u can buy em and it makes synthesis easier u have to do that to finish jiminys journal too
doin the jiminys journal is more challenging than jus beatin it on proud

Moodring

after u drop off 30 shards 25 stones and 20 gems u can buy em and it makes synthesis easier u have to do that to finish jiminys journal too
doin the jiminys journal is more challenging than jus beatin it on proud
There aren't any specific kinds of shards, stones, or gems I have to drop off?

Thanx everyone for your help btw

kthundercat

What you are missing are in this order;

Firaga Bangle
Firagun Bangle
Blizzaga Armlet
Blizzagun Armlet
Thundaga Trinket
Thundagun Trinket.

Hope that helps! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.