• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Wtf Happen To His Hp!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

omg his hp is lower!!!!

special%20boss%20attack.jpg

look at his hp to the right, its extremely low! and no bars visible too. and hes targeting(not locked on) to the knight. could they have lowered it and made him harder to hit? thats just plain mean, but its new though. i hope thats true, low hp but hard to hit, thats awesome and 100% original.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
omg his hp is lower!!!!

special%20boss%20attack.jpg

look at his hp to the right, its extremely low! and no bars visible too. and hes targeting(not locked on) to the knight. could they have lowered it and made him harder to hit? thats just plain mean, but its new though. i hope thats true, low hp but hard to hit, thats awesome and 100% original.

o_O what's happening?????

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah to does look like hes targeting his leg....maybe you need to break his armor? but its most certainly on the knight, but not at the center.....

Twinblades

i think it gets lower when he does a specific combo and its where you have to take adavntage of it. I remember reading about how strong he is.. "will his strength destroy himself?" so maybe this is how you can beat him.

I

The Show Must Go On
its such a pretty screencap, yo. so what exactly is going on? looks interesting

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Your all stupid

See the information bar near the top?

He's obviously doing a special move and need to do certain things....it's not his main hp morons.

Woah,hey relax man. No need to call people stupid. They can state their opinion. Anyway, you're probably right. There is no way that the little hp bar belongs to T.E.S.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
"The first(?) command has been locked! You have to find the source..."

Is what the info bar says. Italics are inferred- either that's a dash or the kanji for one. Can't read that first/second kanji there, but the rest is legible.

You don't go far by calling them morons.

Last edited:

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
It's just common sense....the thing tons of people on this forum lack

as for hana

Basiclly he locks in you an arena and you need to destroy one of the "swords" that had has health to get it out, and the hp bar belongs to the sword

Just guessing but that seems the most logical for now.

The_Watcher

I posted this in another topic but the info bar says that 'a command has been locked...', you basically have to destroy the thing in the picture (with the small hp bar) in order to restore the command.

EDIT: Didn't see that this info was posted in the topic before, sorry

THE_BLACK_MAGE

what thread? oh my bad, i say that but it didn't come to mind for some reason, i saw it and was just like wtf. my minds been warped today....i did bad in bowling...very bad...i'm in a warped stage today....

as of the infobar:
that sounds cool, i wonder what he does to do that? is it the effect going on now? the info bar does tend to stay for a while in some cases.

EDIT: what post?

EDIT2: oops scratch that, sorry, i didn't notice it... like i said...warped man...

(BUMP)

Shadukai X

Banned
Your all stupid

He's obviously doing a special move and need to do certain things....it's not his main hp morons.

Stop being an ass. Insulting other members as a way to raise your ego only makes you look desperate for attention. Stop it.

Actually, if you look closely at the picture, the targeting circle in the game is actually on his lower abdomen. The hp bar is extremely low, but, as mentioned in earlier things, his health is extremely high.

As far as I see it, it is basically a minor health bar, maybe meant to be depleted, before you can do any actual damage to him. Such as how you needed to cast spells on the Phantom. Maybe its a piece of armor, or like a shield spell?

Twinblades

Your all stupid

who sed it was his main hp bar?
i knew it isnt his hp bar cuz we already seen how high it is
you need to chill and go play some kh2

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Why does this have to be the very beginning of the fight?
Couldn't that be the end of the fight, where he has a lot less life?

Can NO ONE even comprehend this thought?
Or am I the only one? :/

Twinblades

if it was the end wouldnt it be like 18 bars with blanks in it instead of it being small

Shadukai X

Banned

The information bar is there. That is only there at the beginning or change points of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back