• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
UD you didnt know that...I mean every cutscene is in english with japanese subtitles..but all of the text is in japanese(like when there not talking with VA's I mean)....You could still get it...if you want

O

Oberon

T.K.O.L. said:
I dont know this is old but Ive been playing kingdom hearts final mix and in ansem report 11 and it says (In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds. ) Meaning that kairi might of been an experiment of some sort.
Do you read japanese or something? Or is it in english?

Pyro

T.K.O.L. said:
Lol I dont know why i didnt come out in america though its in english.
its because the american version had hidden bosses and a secret ending(or something different) so some people got piss and so he thats why he decided to make final mix.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
T.K.O.L. said:
I dont know this is old but Ive been playing kingdom hearts final mix and in ansem report 11 and it says (In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds. ) Meaning that kairi might of been an experiment of some sort.
He meant it was an exparament to see if she would lead him too the keyblade weilder.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
....this has been known since Final Mix first came out...the Final Mix extra Ansem Reports are on our main site...

Completely old news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back