• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.K.O.L.

I dont know this is old but Ive been playing kingdom hearts final mix and in ansem report 11 and it says (In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds. ) Meaning that kairi might of been an experiment of some sort.

T.K.O.L.

Lol I dont know why i didnt come out in america though its in english.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ya know kidding i thought everyone knew this? Well I did, and I think I found out on these forums maybe not... Anyways and the reason she ended up on Destiny Islands was because her heart brought her to the key blade master of light which at the time was debatable between Riku and Sora.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Kairi's Heart said it. :D I knew this too. I'll make a longer version.

In the end, it doesn't mean Kairi is an experiment o_O. Ansem ruled over Radiant Garden, Kairi lived in Radiant Garden as a civilian, but Ansem knew she was a Princess Of Heart, yet he wasn't sure if Kairi possessed the kind of power like them. So, as an experiment, and a chance, he send Kairi off in the ocean of other worlds, to see if it will lead him to the one holding the keyblade of light.

In other words, is his fault that Kairi ended up on DI (explains how she could have lost her memories, probably Ansem's doing), so in essence the experiment was a success. She ended up where the keyblade wielder is. BTW, was it Riku?

And it was Sora who found Kairi, right? *forgot*

This just proves how much of an a** Ansem was before (I still like him, he repented). But still, not only did he ruined Roxas' short-lived life, made Riku go into darkness to help Sora, he separated Kairi from her family as a mere test, even though she's happy in DI. You wonder what her family might be doing, or who are they...

Dragon_Keyblade

Slapping Sasuke's Wiatchy, Emo gay-with-Orochimaru
Ohhhhh... I always thought Ansem was the ruler of HB/RG and Kairi was his DAUGHTER(hence princess of heart)!!! I thought this because in sora's flashback of kairi's past in KH1 (when she's about 5 with her granny) she was in the library of HB/RG! Stoopid amareecayan seelf!!! o_0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back