• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omni's Thread of B Grade Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Hey guys and gals,

I'm not as talented as a lot of your artists here, but I tend to churn out a lot of random stuff to just keep my creative juices flowing. And it's not really worth creating a thread for every niece piece, so I thought I'd make one thread to chuck all my crap into.

To start this off, I've got two pics.

1. Burning Passion of Man's Soul by ~t3homni on deviantART

2. Abigail by ~t3homni on deviantART

Descriptions are on the dA pages.

Enjoy.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
1st - The colors are good, as is the expression; as said, clean up some lines, maybe define/thicken them. A nice BG would help, but that's just my opinion.
2nd - Lol this reminds me of Noodle from Gorillaz. I actually like this, although, there's something off about her chest, at least as I see it.
3rd - *Killzone fangirl* I understand that you wouldn't want to detail an entire city, but still; defining, that's a factor. The concept is good, maybe a light source'd do.
4th - Simplistic as the puppets may seem, I find them cute, for some reason. But let's not go into that.

All in all; I like your style. Particularly, the way you were going with the Abigail pic. Rooom for improvement, but I still want to see more. :3

My first critique = Fail, I know.

Awards
these are pretty nice quick drawings

when you want to do something polished, do what hellpark said and erase the excess lineage, but until then just keep doing what you're doing

nice work man

dr.korytco

Sexy but its not as gesture as your before works , now you are starting to get more realistic which seems to be a distant for you. Your gesture work is brilliant , this cartoon which takes on a more realistic nature seems less spirited , and a less moving piece in my opinion.

I love your POP piece could you teach me how you did that ? You are full of potential and direction and I love your ruff pieces with color , love them . Actually your POP is one of the best things I've seen in a while . Could I make requests for you ? I would like to see you make certain scenes , hahaa.

I like your work , you are a great artist even if people have not come to realize that yet.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the good words! :D

About the Prince of Persia piece... um, let's see. Well, I made quite a few sketches on paper to get the poses, and then I did the final thing using Photoshop. And then many, MANY layers for the colours. Hope that kinda helps.

And I'd be happy to try and take some requests when I have the time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back