• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On Braig, Lea, and Saix: Somebodies and Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsblight

then why are there so many emblem heartless?

there shouldnt be THAT much. they were just made via machine but they were multiplying like hell. i still think as time increased emblem heartless when they stole another person's heart, the person's whose heart got stolen turned also into a emblem heartless.

Didyou not see the amount of machinery in kh2 at Radiant garden? that factory was massive and was more than capable of producing hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions of heartless.

JustSnilloc

That was an Emblem Heartless stealing another person's heart, not that person turning into one.

Sure? Because Heartless exist only of a heart (and darkness, but...), and hearts cannot contain hearts... The sheer number of emblem heartless suggests that they weren't all created via machine... Perhaps there is another way for them to be made? (being attacked by purebloods perhaps?)

Now, perhaps I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, there seems to be no evidence suggesting that ALL of the emblems were created via machine

then why are there so many emblem heartless?

there shouldnt be THAT much. they were just made via machine but they were multiplying like hell. i still think as time increased emblem heartless when they stole another person's heart, the person's whose heart got stolen turned also into a emblem heartless.

The second paragraph sort of works... What you're saying is that a pureblood evolves into a emblem when they steal a person's heart and the stolen heart also becomes a emblem...

1) Heartless cannot "Evolve"
2) Heartless cannot possess hearts other than their own (as explained above)

So, (me rewriting your theory) "There simply shouldn't be that many Heartless if they by machine. As time went on, these Emblem Heartless multiplied to enormous numbers, I think that when heartless force a person to lose their heart, the lost heart then becomes an Emblem Heartless"

Riku/Sora-Rule

Sure? Because Heartless exist only of a heart (and darkness, but...), and hearts cannot contain hearts... The sheer number of emblem heartless suggests that they weren't all created via machine... Perhaps there is another way for them to be made? (being attacked by purebloods perhaps?)

Now, perhaps I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, there seems to be no evidence suggesting that ALL of the emblems were created via machine

The second paragraph sort of works... What you're saying is that a pureblood evolves into a emblem when they steal a person's heart and the stolen heart also becomes a emblem...

1) Heartless cannot "Evolve"
2) Heartless cannot possess hearts other than their own (as explained above)

So, (me rewriting your theory) "There simply shouldn't be that many Heartless if they by machine. As time went on, these Emblem Heartless multiplied to enormous numbers, I think that when heartless force a person to lose their heart, the lost heart then becomes an Emblem Heartless"

Actually u said 2 things wrong. Hearts can contain hearts. Sora had 3 hearts in his at one point, his own, kairi's and Ventus'. And the second a heartless can evolve, in the same way that a catapillar evolves into a butterfuply, like the Shadow Stalker evolving into the Dark Thorn in Beast's castle on KH2.

JustSnilloc

Actually u said 2 things wrong. Hearts can contain hearts. Sora had 3 hearts in his at one point, his own, kairi's and Ventus'. And the second a heartless can evolve, in the same way that a catapillar evolves into a butterfuply, like the Shadow Stalker evolving into the Dark Thorn in Beast's castle on KH2.

Sora had 3 hearts while still possessing a body, a body can harbor many hearts, a heart cannot habor another heart

and I don't recall the second part happing... do you happen to have a video link?

MasterZeR0

It didn't evolve. It had been bound by chains, but they were released. The Shadow Stalker was its sealed form.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Where was it ever said a hearts can't hold another heart? And actually, yes his hearts, for sure, did hold kairi's heart because it was released when sora released HIS heart, her heart was inside his.

And yes it did evolve because After Sora and his allies beat the Shadow Stalker, it goes into a dark Cacoon and Emerges as the Dark thorn. What you described was the Iron Imprisoner from the Mirage Arena in BBS, even though it's an unversed, what u described to be the shadow stalker is more like this. The Iron Imprisoner was in 4 different "modes" first being restrained by chains at the arms and the base for the legs, then the second the chains were gone so it could use the hammer, then the leg base was gone as well, then finally a super powered version of its previous form, unrestrained.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2: Boss - Dark Thorn and Shadow Stalker

Skip ahead to 2:30

JustSnilloc

Where was it ever said a hearts can't hold another heart? And actually, yes his hearts, for sure, did hold kairi's heart because it was released when sora released HIS heart, her heart was inside his.

I'm not sure you understand that Sora's body is the part that held hearts... -_- And what do you mean where was it ever said that heart's can't hold another heart? That should be common sense, it'd be like saying "Where was it ever said that bodies can't hold other bodies?" or "Where was it ever said that souls can't hold other souls?"
- it has been established a long time ago that bodies serve as a vessel for hearts to reside in

When Sora used the PoH keyblade on himself (the keyblade releases hearts mind you) It released all the hearts in Sora's body (except for Ven's which stayed inside his body as it was still damaged)

And yes it did evolve because After Sora and his allies beat the Shadow Stalker, it goes into a dark Cacoon and Emerges as the Dark thorn. What you described was the Iron Imprisoner from the Mirage Arena in BBS, even though it's an unversed, what u described to be the shadow stalker is more like this. The Iron Imprisoner was in 4 different "modes" first being restrained by chains at the arms and the base for the legs, then the second the chains were gone so it could use the hammer, then the leg base was gone as well, then finally a super powered version of its previous form, unrestrained.

Hrmm... maybe, but what MasterZeR0 said makes since too

Dragonsblight

I'm not sure you understand that Sora's body is the part that held hearts... -_- And what do you mean where was it ever said that heart's can't hold another heart? That should be common sense, it'd be like saying "Where was it ever said that bodies can't hold other bodies?" or "Where was it ever said that souls can't hold other souls?"
- it has been established a long time ago that bodies serve as a vessel for hearts to reside in

How do you explain the FUSION of MX's and terra's heart then or the FUSING of Lea's and Axel's hearts? they COMBINED as in more than 1 heart, and if your going by the " theres no evidence to point towards" theory then the same thing can be said about your theory that theres no evidence that points towards the heart being stored in the body and not just within the persons heart.

Riku/Sora-Rule

When Sora used the PoH keyblade on himself (the keyblade releases hearts mind you) It released all the hearts in Sora's body (except for Ven's which stayed inside his body as it was still damaged)

Hrmm... maybe, but what MasterZeR0 said makes since too

Except the only reason kairi's heart was released, was because it opened up his heart, that's all the key did, It was the darkness that drains formed his body, the keyblade opened his heart. Think about this, whenever sora feels something based on the emotions of someone else's heart, he still is unaware of why he has this feeling. If his BODY was wat held the hearts, then he would have 3 hearts, almost in a literal sense so there would be 3 people owning one body. Him, Kairi, and Ven would control the body. Like when Xemnas says "It seems your HEARTS have led you to obliteration." it's the Heart that Acts as the conscience in the KH universe. If a heart is inside a heart, it still works, I.e. emotions, memories, and power (like how sora can use the keyblade).

But inside a heart another heart can be taken over if it fight's it's host:

Think about Terra, when Xehanort's transferred his Heart into Terra, it left Terra standing strong facing Xehanort's in his heart, basically Xehanort took control of his heart.

Also this might be a nice little fact:

YouTube - Ventus inside Sora's Heart (english) HD

At 1:20 when Riku says, "Open your heart and listen. He opened his heart to Ven's heart.

How do you explain the FUSION of MX's and terra's heart then or the FUSING of Lea's and Axel's hearts? they COMBINED as in more than 1 heart, and if your going by the " theres no evidence to point towards" theory then the same thing can be said about your theory that theres no evidence that points towards the heart being stored in the body and not just within the persons heart.

Thank you lol

JustSnilloc

How do you explain the FUSION of MX's and terra's heart then or the FUSING of Lea's and Axel's hearts? they COMBINED as in more than 1 heart

Let's not make things up now -_-

and if your going by the " theres no evidence to point towards" theory then the same thing can be said about your theory that theres no evidence that points towards the heart being stored in the body and not just within the persons heart.

Yes, there is obviously NO evidence pointing towards the heart residing in the body </sarcasm>

Except the only reason kairi's heart was released, was because it opened up his heart, that's all the key did

No, that's not all the key did, it released the hearts inside his body

Think about this, whenever sora feels something based on the emotions of someone else's heart, he still is unaware of why he has this feeling. If his BODY was wat held the hearts, then he would have 3 hearts, almost in a literal sense so there would be 3 people owning one body. Him, Kairi, and Ven would control the body. Like when Xemnas says "It seems your HEARTS have led you to obliteration." it's the Heart that Acts as the conscience in the KH universe. If a heart is inside a heart, it still works, I.e. emotions, memories, and power (like how sora can use the keyblade).

*sigh* look, a heart being inside you has nothing to do with who "owns" or who is "in control" of the body, look at Roxas, Ven neither owned or controlled his body... Look at AX, neither were in control for the most part...

But inside a heart another heart can be taken over if it fight's it's host:

Think about Terra, when Xehanort's transferred his Heart into Terra, it left Terra standing strong facing Xehanort's in his heart, basically Xehanort took control of his heart.

There's just so so much wrong here... Terra was fighting for control of his body, not his heart... Something went wrong and the hearts "fused" there was no "storage"

Also this might be a nice little fact:

YouTube - Ventus inside Sora's Heart (english) HD

At 1:20 when Riku says, "Open your heart and listen. He opened his heart to Ven's heart.

Yes! That's called forging connections to other hearts, not hearts consuming other hearts or hearts storing other hearts this whole idea of hearts containing hearts is ridiculous

Dragonsblight

How was I making things up? MX's heart and Terra's heart did fuse (in a sense anyways) And as you know nobodies can grow hearts which axel had start to grow and when his nobody was killed his former selfs heart and his new heart fused.

JustSnilloc

How was I making things up? MX's heart and Terra's heart did fuse (in a sense anyways) And as you know nobodies can grow hearts which axel had start to grow and when his nobody was killed his former selfs heart and his new heart fused.

Yes, MX's heart and Terra's heart did fuse, I was referring to Axel's "heart" fusing with Lea's... It wasn't confirmed that he ever developed one, although it would make since (Xemnas just mentioned how certain members indeed developed hearts)

Riku/Sora-Rule

Let's not make things up now -_-

Yes, there is obviously NO evidence pointing towards the heart residing in the body </sarcasm>

No, that's not all the key did, it released the hearts inside his body

*sigh* look, a heart being inside you has nothing to do with who "owns" or who is "in control" of the body, look at Roxas, Ven neither owned or controlled his body... Look at AX, neither were in control for the most part...

There's just so so much wrong here... Terra was fighting for control of his body, not his heart... Something went wrong and the hearts "fused" there was no "storage"

Yes! That's called forging connections to other hearts, not hearts consuming other hearts or hearts storing other hearts this whole idea of hearts containing hearts is ridiculous

Again, no the keyblade's only special power was to unlock people's hearts, unlocking a hearts releases whatever is inside the heart, allowing darkness to consume a person.

And hello? Of course being in control of one's heart has control over their body. Master Xehanort's took over Terra's Heart, if he took over only hs odd, then Terra would be standing there doing actions trying to stop his body. So MX would make is body do something, and terra would be himself saying"What is happening? Why am I doing this? Why can't I fight this??" NOOOOO MX took over his heart that is how Xehanort was born. It wasn't terra involuntarily doing things.

And no ne said anything about consuming hearts, inviting or invading however, is completely possible. So no, YOU'RE ridiculous for talking about BODIES being the central piece in Kingdom HEARTS. A body is a vessel for one heart, and only one heart can be in control of a body at a time. However. A heart can house another heart, as I said, through inviting or invading.

And in terms of forging, yes sora has connections to friends hearts , but friends like Beast, Peter Pan, Hercules, Ariel, Mulan, Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, etc. never lost their hearts. That's a friendship bond. When sora said "I've become apart of their hearts, just as they have become apart of mine." he means it figuratively, that they helped each other to a point where they made impacts so massive that they would never forget each other. But Kairi and Ven lost heir hearts and Sora opened his heart to theirs, so his HEART became the home to their hearts. Otherwise, Sora wouldn't have felt emotions, had other's memories and other's powers had they just been in his body, because they were inside his heart that the emotion connected to his own heart.

ALSO, maybe this is another clue. Sora is not supposed to be a keyblade weilder. Bother Kairi, and Riku had the ceremony performed on them (Kairi accidently by aqua when she touched her keyblade). Sora can wield it only because Ven's heart is inside him. In KH 1 Riku took the keyblade from sora and later loses it again, Ansem SoD says "They Keyblade allies with whoever's the strongest." to which Riku says "You're saying my heart's weaker than his?" STREGNTH OF HEART DETERMINES A KEYBLADE WEILDER. If VEN's heart wasn't inside Sora's heart Sora would not be able to wield the keyblade because Ven's ability with Sora's stregnth of heart have to be within the same heart for the ability to wield and maintain a keyblade to be.

Dragonsblight

Just certain scenes such as him saying he'd miss roxas and his drastic change from CoM to 365/2 and how he is able to remeber his time as a nobody leads me too believe that he was indeed one of those members who developed a heart

JustSnilloc

And hello? Of course being in control of one's heart has control over their body. Master Xehanort's took over Terra's Heart, if he took over only hs odd, then Terra would be standing there doing actions trying to stop his body. So MX would make is body do something, and terra would be himself saying"What is happening? Why am I doing this? Why can't I fight this??" NOOOOO MX took over his heart that is how Xehanort was born. It wasn't terra involuntarily doing things.

MX knew he had to subdue Terra's heart in order to take over his body

And no ne said anything about consuming hearts, inviting or invading however, is completely possible. So no, YOU'RE ridiculous for talking about BODIES being the central piece in Kingdom HEARTS. A body is a vessel for one heart, and only one heart can be in control of a body at a time. However. A heart can house another heart, as I said, through inviting or invading.

Yeah, Heart's are the central "piece" in Kingdom Hearts, but if you want to have more than one heart you need a body to do that... A being that exists only of a heart has never possessed another heart because it doesn't work that way

And in terms of forging, yes sora has connections to friends hearts , but friends like Beast, Peter Pan, Hercules, Ariel, Mulan, Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, etc. never lost their hearts. That's a friendship bond. When sora said "I've become apart of their hearts, just as they have become apart of mine." he means it figuratively, that they helped each other to a point where they made impacts so massive that they would never forget each other. But Kairi and Ven lost heir hearts and Sora opened his heart to theirs, so his HEART became the home to their hearts. Otherwise, Sora wouldn't have felt emotions, had other's memories and other's powers had they just been in his body, because they were inside his heart that the emotion connected to his own heart.

ALSO, maybe this is another clue. Sora is not supposed to be a keyblade weilder. Bother Kairi, and Riku had the ceremony performed on them (Kairi accidently by aqua when she touched her keyblade). Sora can wield it only because Ven's heart is inside him. In KH 1 Riku took the keyblade from sora and later loses it again, Ansem SoD says "They Keyblade allies with whoever's the strongest." to which Riku says "You're saying my heart's weaker than his?" STREGNTH OF HEART DETERMINES A KEYBLADE WEILDER. If VEN's heart wasn't inside Sora's heart Sora would not be able to wield the keyblade because Ven's ability with Sora's stregnth of heart have to be within the same heart for the ability to wield and maintain a keyblade to be.

Sure, that may be why Sora is so strong... His friends literally are his power and that power is probably part of the reason he can wield the keyblade, but it isn't the only reason but it's because of the connections, not the heart harboring another heart

Riku/Sora-Rule

MX knew he had to subdue Terra's heart in order to take over his body

Yeah, Heart's are the central "piece" in Kingdom Hearts, but if you want to have more than one heart you need a body to do that... A being that exists only of a heart has never possessed another heart because it doesn't work that way

Sure, that may be why Sora is so strong... His friends literally are his power and that power is probably part of the reason he can wield the keyblade, but it isn't the only reason but it's because of the connections, not the heart harboring another heart

WHEN YOU FIGHT TERRRA-NORT AS BOTH THE LINGERING WILL AND AQUA XEHANORT IS USING THE SAME DARK ABILITIES TERRA LEARNED THROUGHOUT BBS BECAUSE HE TOOK OVER HIS HEART!!!!

And once again your coming up with words that I'm not saying. I never said possess, or harboring. what MX did to Terra was send his heart into Terra's heart, utilizing the darkness within it, to take control of his heart.

And how about listening? The heart is in control of the body, another heart can invade or be invited into another's heart, but only one heart can be in control at a time. In the KH universe a body is the vessel for a heart, but a heart can be a vessel for a lost/given heart.

But once again, LISTEN SORA NEVER HAD THE PASSING CEREMONY. HE NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING THAT ALLOWED HM TO WEILD THE KEYBLADE. WHEN VEN LOST HIS HEART SORA FELT HIS PAIN AND RIKU TOLD HIM TO OPEN HIS HEART. SORA DID SO AND VEN'S HEART FOUND HOME INSIDE OF SORA'S HEART. WITHOUT THAT SORA COULD NOT WEILD A KEYBLADE, REGARDLESS OF STREGNTH OF HEART, BECAUSE AS STATED TWICE ALREADY, ONLY RIKU AND KAIRI HAD THE PASSING CEREMONY, VEN'S ABILITY TO WEILD THE KEYBLADE PASSED TO SORA, WHICH, ADDED TO BY THE STREGNTH OF HIS OWN HEART AND THE GRASP ON HIS POWERFUL FREINDSHIPS HELPS HIM BE A GOOD KEYBLADE WEILDER, BECAUSE EVEN THEN AT THE END OF 3D, SORA WASN'T STRING ENOUGH TO BECOME A KEYBLADE MASTER, ONLY RIKU MADE IT. THAT DIRECT ABILITY GAVE RIKU THE EDGE OVER SORA. HEARTS CAN CONTAIN HEARTS END OF STORY

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
While it is very likely that the Organization Members' heartlesses were just simple normal little heartless running around, I can make some educated guesses on boss heartless that may or may not be the organization members' heartlesses.

1. Xemnas: Obviously Xehanort's Heartless
2. Xigbar: Prison Keeper (Both stayed in the air alot and used long range attacks)
3. Xaldin: Storm Rider (Xalding barely got revived if you visit Land of Dragons first lol)
4. Vexen: Guard Armor (Shield, armor, defense?)
5. Lexeaus: Behemoth
6. Zexion: Stealth Sneak (Liked to hide alot, Zexion is the cloacked schemer)
7. Saix: Kurt Zisa (Kurt Zisa was kind of a berserker so...yeah?)
8. Axel: Trick Master
9. Demyx: Ruler of the Sky (Both are associated with water I suppose)
10. Luxord: Phantom (Both were related to time)
11. Marluxia: Pot Centipede (Centipede...plants, I don't know lol)
12. Larxene: Parasite Cage (Slowly killing an enemy with poison is sadistic, soo...yeah?)
13. Roxas: Sora's Heartless

Riku/Sora-Rule

Kairi in Sora

Eraqus in Terra.

Eraqus in terra?????? No....Xehanort in terra lol.

But I've already gave one, the video posted before, Riku tells sora to open his heart, Sora does this and Ven's heart finds a home in Sora's heart. Also, as I said before, the Keyblade made out of the Princesses of people's hearts had the power to unlock people's hearts

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts, English cutscene: 179 - Maleficent's Power Unlocked - HD 720p

Malificent's heart is opened by the keyblade and allows the darkness to overtake her.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts, English cutscene: 181 - Kairi's Heart Within Sora - HD 720p

Here, Asnem SoD reveals Kairi's heart is inside of soda and tries to release it by attaching soda with the key to unlock his hearts to release her heart. ALSO, as I said, a one heart can only be in control of a body at a time. Ansem SoD took control of Riku's heart when Riku allowed him to do so in order to become stronger. Sora says "Whoever you are, let Riku go. give him back his heart!" Plus look very closely when The glow comes from Sora's chest and exactly where his hand is, it's over his heart like he is saying the Plegde of Allegance.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

And finally sora uses the keyblade on himself because he says "A keyblade that unlocks people's hearts, I wonder." in his theory he thought if it unlocked his heart, Kairi's heart would be released because it was inside his own.

While it is very likely that the Organization Members' heartlesses were just simple normal little heartless running around, I can make some educated guesses on boss heartless that may or may not be the organization members' heartlesses.

1. Xemnas: Obviously Xehanort's Heartless
2. Xigbar: Prison Keeper (Both stayed in the air alot and used long range attacks)
3. Xaldin: Storm Rider (Xalding barely got revived if you visit Land of Dragons first lol)
4. Vexen: Guard Armor (Shield, armor, defense?)
5. Lexeaus: Behemoth
6. Zexion: Stealth Sneak (Liked to hide alot, Zexion is the cloacked schemer)
7. Saix: Kurt Zisa (Kurt Zisa was kind of a berserker so...yeah?)
8. Axel: Trick Master
9. Demyx: Ruler of the Sky (Both are associated with water I suppose)
10. Luxord: Phantom (Both were related to time)
11. Marluxia: Pot Centipede (Centipede...plants, I don't know lol)
12. Larxene: Parasite Cage (Slowly killing an enemy with poison is sadistic, soo...yeah?)
13. Roxas: Sora's Heartless

Ok that made me laugh! Lol nice guesses, I kinda want to go with my theories about the fights you had to fight, such as the power wilds in Deep Jungle when you have to save the gorillas from the ambush attacks, or the 1000 heartless battle lol, but also bosses that were controlled/associated with an Org member being in the world, so Storm Rider would be Xigbar's, Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn is Xaldin's, And Grim Reaper is Luxord's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back