• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you play KH once you have KH2?

• Hell no!

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_King

I'd probably play it then do it with expert because who wouldn't do it on expert I mean seiriously I then would play KH:COM to see what happend after the first then do the KH2 then (god forbid me to say this) play KH3 to see it all over again and if they make a KH4 I'll play that then if it keeps going on until they only make KH6 i will destroy them even if they're on the gameboy or psp.

Soren

Awards
Yes.

Why? because it's fun.

and it won't seem that old and boring because if you play it after getting used to the battle system in kh2 it will be more of a challege getting used to the old stuff because you'll be so used to having action commands to help you out.

:D besides, you should play kh even after you get and/or beat kh2 for the sentimental value.

lv_kh0720

Soren said:
Yes.

Why? because it's fun.

and it won't seem that old and boring because if you play it after getting used to the battle system in kh2 it will be more of a challege getting used to the old stuff because you'll be so used to having action commands to help you out.

:D besides, you should play kh even after you get and/or beat kh2 for the sentimental value.

i don't think i should say anything else... *think* well that's all in my head:D

zora keyblade

im at it now lol yesterday i beat kh1 ( in one day but thats because i played all day long lol ) and now im going to beat CoM again :p

Fenix Sora

I might not play KH1 cuz i played it like 10 times or higher. I would just get hooked kh2 and never stop playing it.

TheTrueRoxas

I dont understand why you would play the first game..I mean it would be so lame...Kingdom hearts is nothing compared to kingdom hearts 1...KH is just so slow..and not fast pace..that I dont wanna go back and play it. Plus ive beaten it like 5 gajillion times.

[-JF-]

Why would you play KH again with the boring no-drive no-reaction commands Sora in his old stupid duds when you have KH2, the game you all waited so long for to come out in NA.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
[-JF-] said:
Why would you play KH again with the boring no-drive no-reaction commands Sora in his old stupid duds when you have KH2, the game you all waited so long for to come out in NA.

Actually, playing KH might be a challenge after KH2, because you won't have drive mode, co-op, or reaction to help you out. A challenge is always fun.

BULLETPROOF

i didn't think the original kingdom hearts was that good, because button mashing the x button got boring after a while , i would give the original kh a 8/10 and the 2nd a 10/10 , i think the 2nd is so much better because the bosses and worlds look so much better, the secret ending in kingdom hearts was so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back