• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One final 358 days /2 Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Nope, the problem with that point is that it pretty much clashes with my theory. My theory is based on Xion being formed from memories of Kairi from Sora; if the memories are still in Sora it might not work. Perhaps the effect of the RoA? I might have to take further consideration into that.

Ok, I hope Rain doesn't kill me since it's her idea, but remember the Unknown boss battle in Hollow Bastion in KH: Final Mix? The scene when Xemnas went though Sora? Rain's idea is that Xemnas sampled Sora's memories. Maybe your theory can work from there. If it works, thank Rain, not me.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Ok, I fixed it up. After all, Castle Oblivion has, through Ansem reports, the ability to react to memory. Perhaps the Room of Awakening is the reason, the Room literally awakens the memories lying in the heart. And since the memories of Kairi were all kept dormant in Sora's heart, the Room might literally have reanimated them into Xion.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Ok, how she came to be makes more sense now, going by your intepretation of the Room of Awakening's powers.

There is this though:

Then we see Axel at the mansion, and Xion holding the keyblade at him, and this might probably be how close Xion is to disappearing.

You're saying the scene when Xion confronted Axel was close to when she disappeared? But it contradicts with this:

Well, she is made of memories. As the memories change through the fixing up of Sora, she slowly loses her sense of self as looking like Kairi, she will slowly grow more and more to look like Sora (not Roxas, though, he is linked to Ven in some way). Thus, when she removes her hood, she probably does not look like she was last time, thus Roxas looks shocked.

It is clear that Xion changed before she disappeared, and according to you, she gradually looks like Sora. But from that scene, she looks like her usual self. So the timeline is wrong, unless I have misunderstood what you said.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sora remembering Kairi when he first entered the pod can also be explained. Remember, Xion initially spent much time under the hood, perhaps she was not properly formed yet. So Sora managed to snatch back a portion of his memory of Kairi before it was merged to form Xion, and that was why Namine's repair process was going very slow, because it was difficult for her to touch anything related to Kairi initially.

Also, Sora has completely forgotten about Kairi when he reaches Floor 7. The memories have all been gone into making Xion, so she should have been properly formed by then. So how can Sora snatch back a portion of his memory when he fell asleep? Chances are Xion has a proper body by then, since quite a large amount of time passes between Floor 7 and the end of RE:COM. Unless Xion is formed very slowly, but where do the memories go to while waiting for the appropriate time to merge with her?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
In my argument, the formation of Xion is slow. She takes quite some time to form even though the memories are free for the grabbing. Thus Sora managed to grasp onto the last bit of his memories of Kairi before it is merged into Xion.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Oh, ok then that's fine. But I'm still a little shaky about how the memories of Kairi can give Xion the ability to wield. Or is not so much the subject of the memories, but whom the memories belong to?

So it's pretty much the choice between Xion and Roxas; I believe the organization was scared of Sora. He seemingly effortlessly crushed 3 organization members in Castle Oblivion, and the rest must fear his power. They would be like, ok, if we trade off either Xion or Roxas, then Sora will never be whole and will never wake up or be at full power even if he does, then we still have another one to hunt heartlesses to form our kingdom hearts.

I like this part. :)

Last edited:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It's because Xion is Sora's 'nobody' so like Roxas, she can also use a keyblade. Why exactly did you like the above point, by the way? I somehow find it fun too, and it just might be true, by some stroke of luck.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Well, she is made of memories. As the memories change through the fixing up of Sora, she slowly loses her sense of self as looking like Kairi, she will slowly grow more and more to look like Sora (not Roxas, though, he is linked to Ven in some way). Thus, when she removes her hood, she probably does not look like she was last time, thus Roxas looks shocked.

Since Xion is completely made up of memories, wouldn't she slowly fade away as the memories are restored? Why does she start to look like Sora?

Why exactly did you like the above point, by the way? I somehow find it fun too, and it just might be true, by some stroke of luck.

Honestly, I've no idea. I just wouldn't be surprised if it shows up in the game.

This is my last rape I promise. I raped till I can rape no more. It's almost loophole-less now. Not bad for my first theory rape, eh?
XD

Last edited:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, it's because as Sora gets his other memories back, the memories of Xion are not taken yet, so Xion won't fade. However, I reasoned that Xion is related to Sora's memory recovery through the leaking comment of Namine, so this is just an extended version. As Sora's memories are restored, Xion will also change likewise, to be restored to what she should properly be (since the memory change of Sora is, in part, the effect of CO, she is basically removing the effect of CO from Sora, in a way, linked to Xion) ,into something like what sora's nobody would have looked like without the influnce of Kairi (or Ven on Roxas, so the new Xion will be more like a male, but still not look like Roxas). I won't be able to say more, I need to get some sleep. I'll have to remember to rep you once I have access to a computer tomorrow.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Strangely, the moment I say the theory is fullproof a new hole is suddenly brought to my attention. XD

But Xion's existence solely depends on the memories. She was formed when the RoA pulled the hidden memories from Sora. A Nobody has a body and soul, Xion does not have an actual one so the memories are her 'body and soul' in a way. Take that away from her, and she has nothing. She isn't just affected by CO, she is born because of it. If Xion was born in the way Roxas and Namine were born, and her physical appearance was merely altered by Sora's memories in CO, your point makes sense, but she is a true Nobody in the sense that she is nothing but memories. I agree that the restoration process takes time and she will not fade, but going by your interpretation of how she was born, she would not become Sora.

Ok, good night. I'm repping you by the way. Will continue to scan your theory for more questions. XD Looks like there's still some theory raping soul in me left.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Maybe Xion has a body just not Sora's or whatever. That she is a vessel for the memories and as Sora's are restored the body she consists of returns to it's original form...Aqua hopes no longer crushed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back