• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Final Look at Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Now that KH II has been released, Deep Dive (and ASAS if anybody wants to bring that up) deserves one final review, mainly over the #'s and what they ultimately meant.

XIII-Where is Sora, We must find him
12-[Ansem's Other Report] A creation born of ignorance
11-Behind the Darkness The Door to the Light
X-The Secret Place, "His voice, it left me" "This time, I'll fight"
9-A World Inbetween=A forgotten World The Gathering
VIII-The third enemy=Nobody "who is nobody, you ask? They are the non existent ones (not sure on that last part)
VII-Endless Endless What took you so long Kairi (illegible next part) Heartless Heartless We have come for you my liege You are the source of all Heartless
6-The Thirteenth Order Metamorphisis Sora Sora Why Your Highness, but Where
5-Change The Third Key
4-End of the World What is this Place Is this the Answer you've been looking for This is the World in its true form No way to see what it is, I have tried for a half hour
3-Paradise
II-We'll Go Together

XIII-I would guess this is the orginization talking amongst themselves, any other ideas would be appreciated.
12- Easy enough, the secret reports, and either Xehanort, or Xemnas's new world, either way.
11-I guess this has to do with the Door to Light that opened in the world of darkness at the end.
X-All of them easy, secret place at end of game, the 2 cutscenes where Kairi says those phrases.
9-TWTNW, would also be forgotten I take it. Still no idea for the Gathering.
VIII-Easy, they are the third enemy (not the second like everybody says, we all ready fought light) everything else seems simple enough
VII-Nothing, Light and Darkness are endless, don't remember what took you so long Kairi. Scene with Roxas and the first nobody, Ansem's final farewell scene
6-Org XIII, No idea for metamorphosis, maybe Riku becoming Xehanort's form. No clue on the 2 sora comments, or the your highness, but where.
5-Don't get change, could be so much, third key is the Road to Dawn
4-Last place at end of last game, Said in Betwixt and Between, Don't get the answer you've been looking for, or this is the world in its true form
3-Nothing, no idea
II-Final Xemnas fight, and what Sora says to Riku before they enter door of Light (How freakin anticlimatic can you get, for FOUR years I droned on these 3 words, and THIS is all they meant, so many important things in Deep Dive, and this is the one I focused on.
Please add in your thoughts, or if you think any of mine are wrong, and of course, ASAS phrases.

Trimmblade

It is an extended version of Another Side, Another Story, showing King Mickey, a scene in which Roxas and Riku duke i tout with tons of Neoshadows, and something to do with a countdown of the number 13. What SOLDIER Cloud posted is basically what happens (or what is said) as each number is flashed across the scene.

Deep Dive can only be obtained in Final Mix and is obtained in the same way you would the original Kingdom Hearts. It can be downloaded from this site and an analysis is provided somewhere, I think in the Final Mix section.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I found the real VIII for the nobodies

VIII Who is nobody you ask, they are the non existent other. It is on ASAS more visable, I also saw ID on there, and Heartless about 30 times In fact, I see just about all the phrases from Deep Dive on there, (not as cool of course) if only I knew the first word for #4 I could find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back