• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ONE FREAKIN WEEK!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You kids and your autobiography. I have to write a 5 page paper on censorship for my College Writing class. Not only that I should be focusing more on the Unity Engine in my class so I could make some awesome games. Unfortunetly, Birth by Sleep is destracting me....... a lot.

You want to make "awesome games", right? Playing Birth By Sleep is just an independent study then. XD

thedairyfairy

2007? I've been waiting for this shit since I saw the KHII secret ending in 2005. I'm beyond stoked. And it's really quite frustrating: time moves so slowly when you're anticipating something so big. It needs to be tuesday already.

PshycoNinja

You want to make "awesome games", right? Playing Birth By Sleep is just an independent study then. XD

Haha ya but designing and programming games takes a lot of time and focus to learn and become good at. While playing games is encouraged (actually we are told to do it as much as possible) its hard to focus on programming and designing. Than again the only reason I want to be in the industry is Kingdom Hearts ^-^.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I swear the wait is killing. me :/
So I bought a memory stick for my new PSP and downloaded the PSP theme :]]]]

Wheels

I just visited my EB Games, and they had one of those box things advertising BbS. The girl at the counter(She's great, like the only gamer who actually works there, and really nice. When FFXIII came out, she spent most of her time playing it on the display console, except for when she had to work XD She got fairly far too, past Lake Bresha.) laughed at me happily patting the box, while convincing another of my friends to get BbS, and told me I could pick it up with my game next week XD Yay for advertisment boxes!!

denizenofevil

Darn it. School doesn't start until September 22nd for me. I've got no 12 page essays to write yet to distract myself and it feels like time is starting to slow down for me.

Wheels

Darn it. School doesn't start until September 22nd for me. I've got no 12 page essays to write yet to distract myself and it feels like time is starting to slow down for me.

I feel the same >_> I go on holidays on the weekend, and everything seems to be going sooo sloooooow. Why can't it feel like the rest of this year has been

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I have a half a day on friday, and no school on monday. By the way I'll be getting the guide friday. And I'm not telling who the secret boss is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wish BbS would come out this friday, I'd play it all weekend.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And I'm not telling who the secret boss is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh please, you're not even going to find out who the secret boss is. They don't tell you who the secret boss is once you beat him. Did you find out that the KH1FM secret boss was Xemnas? No you didn't. He just faded away. Did you know that Lingering Sentiment was Terra's empty armor controlled by emotions once you beat him? Absolutely not.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Oh please, you're not even going to find out who the secret boss is. They don't tell you who the secret boss is once you beat him. Did you find out that the KH1FM secret boss was Xemnas? No you didn't. He just faded away. Did you know that Lingering Sentiment was Terra's empty armor controlled by emotions once you beat him? Absolutely not.

I was kidding. I know that. Gosh.

KHpanda

I got nothing to distract me from bbs u guys r lucky and my school starts the day after bbs comes out all i know is that im taking that to school playing it in homeroom and lunch.After the teachers introduce themselves they better give us free time.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I got nothing to distract me from bbs u guys r lucky and my school starts the day after bbs comes out all i know is that im taking that to school playing it in homeroom and lunch.After the teachers introduce themselves they better give us free time.

Lucky. I can't bring anything electronic to school except if I had a kindle. Which I do not.

Rallade

Awards
This is so annoying I'm gonna get it on the 13th (because I don't live in Britain and because I wanted the CE in English) which coincidentally happens to be my birth(by Sleep)day so I'm gonna hae to wait for an extra week :(

Oh, and I have a dare for all of you: shout out "Birth by Sleep" every time you think about it. I know I do.

Jakek9

I cannot wait, I will bike miles just to get this game If I have to for the first day. I refuse to let my hype die when I'm all ready ready to get it first day.

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
I so can't wait!!! XD I live in Europe so I'll have to wait a few days more, but it's coming so close now!!!! XDDDD *hyper*
And the great thing is, the game will be released the day after my b-day... so, for me it's like my birthday will be 2 days long, YEAH! >D
*___*

darkblue

I'm so ready.

and I'm thinking my gamestop is having a midnight release pickup , if anyone feels like driving out there for it, soooo , really stoked about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back