• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One is the lonlest number...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

I hope there are more normal people in KH2. I mean save for traverse town and the world characters the worlds where completly empty. It was a bit of a pet peave of mine in the first game.

KhRiku1337

if there were more people it would get distracting? i liked it the way it was in Kh but it think they should be more space acceable like houses where the doors are not closed and such?

Oracle

Yeah... It'd be distracting. Besides, they'd all run away once they caught sight of the heartless anyway...

And its One is the saddest number... Not loneliest

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well, if they have to take more time to put ppl in, then no, they shouldn't put it. but ppl're one of the things in ff that most ppl hated cuz it was hard to find the one with the rite info, but it was fun for me. so, yeh, ppl would be an improvement seeing as there're probably less than 50 that u can talk to in the normal worlds.

thecloser

i just think it's strange that in kh in entire world there are only 4 of 5 people living there

KeybladeShadow88

no it is "one is the loneliest number that you'll ever doooooo, two, can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one" so on and so forth, I'm a fairly big fan of the song

~NGD OMEGA~

Too many characters means too many cut scenes, and there were WAY too many of those before. Anyway, it would be interesting with a few more, but don't go overboard.

oddjob1213

meh, i don't much care about the BPCs at all, but i suppose it would be nice to see a couple.

libreg

I dont really care but I always talk to the people who are actually there cause sometimes they have intresting stories and sometimes they can even give you clues and stuff/help you and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back