• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more new Disney world??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Does it really matter what world it is...Cuz I just want to know If this world would be fun...anyway don't care if its a surprise for us anyhow...But I do kinda wonder what world is the last one

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
pap64 said:
Hmmm good point...

Last I heard there were rumors that Nomura was considering making worlds out of the Sword in the stone, Robin Hood and The Black Cauldron. If it's true that there might be a sixth world, it could be any of the already mentioned 3.

I am honestly going to be surprised if there reveal a new world before the release of the game. They have November and December to tell us. But you never know...

-pap64
my votes on either robin hood or sword in the stone.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
SoraBeatsRikku said:
That must be wrong!!
1.they left out Holloweentown/christmas
2.and Disney Castal
3.along with Twiglight town
How old is this list?

ZOMG

1. Thats not new. Plus Christmas Town is just a new area you can explore. Not a world.
2. Disney Castle was in the first game. Its not new/
3. Twilight Town isn't even a Disney World.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im rootin for somethin that i think isnt goin to happen the great mouse detetive. i love sherlock holmes and it would be so cool if we could go to this world.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Black Cauldron all the way. I think it might fit the story line very well. But something that might make kingdom hearts pretty good (my opinion) is Fantasia. I think a musical world would be really cool even though we fought a monster from Fantasia in KH1(forgot name) but i think it be cool to see mickey in his magician outfit if they put that in there.

diogo14

i think it's robin hood... i don't k now if i'm sure but in buena vista site they were talking about robin hood maybe that's the 6th world... who knows? Just have to wait and see

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
We know that it is a Disney world. We have left the Classic Disney Villians and Summons worlds. I did a whole logic on this in the Rumored Possibilities thread, but, basically, I showed how Black Cauldron and The Emperor's New Groove were the only likely worlds. (Maybe Lilo and Stitch, but due to how the movie operates, it would either be Gummi Ship or 101 Dalmations related: either a hidden boss in space or a collect all the experiments type miniquest, not a whole world). Wonderland, and possibly Pleasure Island are the only real options for returning Disney worlds, as well.

About the summon worlds: if they did Bambi, they would have to have a Heartless boss, and no real storyline, and if they did Dumbo, the same thing would be true. Cloud's already going to be there, as well as Mushu, Simba, and Genie. (Neverland might return for Tinkerbell, <since the summon worlds are supposed to appear> but there is already a pirate world, and according to Nomura, he doesn't do two worlds with the same theme in the game. It might do actual Neverland, though, but it would still be odd.

Basically:
Possible Returning: Wonderland, Pleasure Island, Neverland

Possible New (only 1): Black Cauldron, Emperor's New Groove
or
Possible do it like Monstro worlds (madeup story, boss): Great Forest (Bambi), Circus (Dumbo)

I don't think Black Cauldron will be there unfortunately, since it doesn't seem as humorous as the other Disney movies were, and is on the whole, a pretty dark film. It would be cool though, maybe like a new Hollow Bastion (next to last world, closest to the heart of darkness).

For Fantasia: I don't really think it could work even like Monstro, as the characters don't really work. It's either to real, or not real enough. It might make bit appearance in some level like End of the World, though, but I don't see how they could make it into a world.

Rejoice, though! They have remade Atlantica, knowing that we hated it, with the thought "well, they'll hate it anyway, might as well make it into a joke world" and made it a dancing world! Cower Ursula, or we'll bust-a-groove! What now?!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg i totally forgot about the emoperes new groove. though that probably wouldnt be good cause the voice actors would probably be different. but if they were the same i would so want that world in the game. i still really want the great mouse detective in it though

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i dont c how the emperor's new groove fits in kh...
mayb u could explain how the storyline would b like
i just dont c sora going around with a llama trying
to turn him back into a human...i dont know..i just
dont think the emperor's new groove would fit..

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The reasoning is that all the worlds so far have been classic disney villian worlds. Other characters may appear, but not with worlds. Disney has a definite list of classic villians, and Yzma happens to be among them, as well as the Adventurers and Great Mouse Detective. It also has the atmosphere, supernatural element, and real villian that the Disney worlds had.

slimjim

They said that KH2 will be twice as long, as the first one, so maybe thier is more than 6 new worlds to match with the 11 old worlds.

Crimson Warlocke

Well, you can probably count a Sword in the Stone world being out since Merlin is seen at Disney Castle. I am still hoping for a Snow White or Sleeping Beauty world. Mostly Sleeping Beauty because I thought Meleficent kicked major butt in the first game. Also, I think she was the only main disney villian without her own world in the game. I don't think a Black Cauldron world is possible since that movie was so old and people wouldn't know what the world originated from. However, I do think a black cauldron world would be cool. I also think that the only way they do Lilo and Stitch is, like someone said, do it like they did Monstro. Like have a giant space ship or something. I am curious about what additions they're gonna put into the worlds from the first game that haven't been revealed yet.

Crimson Warlocke

slimjim said:
They said that KH2 will be twice as long, as the first one, so maybe thier is more than 6 new worlds to match with the 11 old worlds.

They probably just made the worlds longer to complete since they all seem to be more based on the movie this time around. Which I totally don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back