• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(One of several polls) who is the most powerful Organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the most powerful Organization member?

• Xemnas

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Vexen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lexaeus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saix

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Axel

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Larxene

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay, so we've all foughten the Organization members, and we each got a taste of their power. So who was the most powerful? Please, this is not about the most personality, or the coolest, that will come later.
P.S. Sorry for not including Luxord there was not enough room, you can say him if you want (but he was kind of a push-over)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
i think it would have to go to xemnas or murlaxia. i woulda picked zexion but we dont know what he can do :(
That's why I didn't include him in the poll because Sora never got a chance to fight him.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well I'd say Xenmas only cuz he is number I and started the Org thing but where's Axel and Roxas I mean yeah you didn't really "fight" them but they were still pretty storng.....I would think

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Xaldin was so flippin hard, I died so many times on him, but I never used mickey, for some reason he never came. Even after beating Xemnas, Xaldin was still just as or really close to being as hard.

Saixs' WRATH

None of the Org members were hard for me but the one that seemed the strongest would have to be Saix because of his beserker attack andd his big ass sword.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
The hardest Org. member would really have to be Saix mainly because of his annoying sword or hammer thing and also because he prevents me from getting his weapon so I can kick his ass!

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Potentially, Luxord IS the strongest. He does control time itself and can easily Stop someone, even other Org. members before they attack.

However, aside from Luxord *coughfavoritecough*, I would have to say that the most powerful Org. member is most likely Xemnas. He is No. 1 in the group and controls nothingness((according to wikipedia :) )).

sora reborn

xigbar was super tough and to tell the truth i had 2 hours worth of trouble on DEMYX!!!! yah i know its sad but in my oppinion those 2 are the hardest.

im on proud mode and i gotta say that xaldin was 1 of the easiest...i killed him on my 4th try and never used mickey once-.-

I

inhiding

Long story short, it's Xemnas. He *is* the big cheese, after all.

Shuriken

Well, the "strongest" is Xaldin, but the most powerful is Xemnas (for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back