• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One pissed off gamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The only acceptable version of Days is the Amano version.

Truth.

Actually Days' script is one thing lots of people like about it, myself included. Sue me.

As well as hate. :I
As far as the script goes the only thing I liked was the dialogue. Other wise I thought it was "meh".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This. You can never go wrong when you do some good product research.

Actually Days' script is one thing lots of people like about it, myself included. Sue me.

As long as you give props to localization for the extreme liberties they took with the script lol

Because the script Nomura actually wrote was incredibly bland and uninteresting.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
As long as you give props to localization for the extreme liberties they took with the script lol

Because the script Nomura actually wrote was incredibly bland and uninteresting.

really? nomura's script wasnt the one in the game?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

It was Nomura's script, it's just that the localization team can do virtually whatever they want with it in translating.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

His (only) script was for the Japanese version. Then localization turned it into an adorable sassy masterpiece.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
oh okay. thanks

i liked days alot. some of my favorite things about that game being the roxas axel interractions, some development with saix, and seeing roxas' overall time in the organization. though some of my complaints with the game are the repetitive worlds, gameplay, and the fact that most of the organization members werent all that developed when days was the perfect game to give them some character development

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Alright, gonna closer 'er on up since it was well established that Days would be custscene only - on the box it even says "HD Remastered Cinematics" - and this is turning into a Days sucks (good job Days) conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back