• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One pissed off gamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

james mathews

i did not buy this game!!! to watch a video of 358/2 days i bought it to play the game this is a rip off i want the game i paid for

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: one pissed off gamer

i did not buy this game!!! to watch a video of 358/2 days i bought it to play the game this is a rip off i want the game i paid for
That is the game you paid for. One of the first things mentioned in the original announcement a full year ago was that Days would be cutscenes only and it has been repeated frequently and explicitly, even in the trailers. You're not the first to accuse square of trying to fool you and rip you off but they never even tried to hide this fact.

They did originally want to fully remake it, but they did not have time due to the pressure to make Kingdom Hearts 3 and it would've delayed this collection well into next year.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This is exactly the game you paid for. They made it very clear that Days would be remade in theater only, and it has been repeatedly stated since September 2012. I'm sorry you were not aware of that fact until after you purchased the game, but this is the way it is and while you may be upset, it is no fault of anyone else.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

They said that when announced.

I am bit sad that they don't show the important IMPORTANT things of 358/2 days. If that's the problem that you have, just watch walkthroughs of the game instead since that shows the whole game instead just cutscenes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You got exactly what you paid for. It has been known since September 2012 that Days was HD theater only. It was said in trailers numerous times, in promotional media, and in our articles on this website. You only have yourself to blame for not paying attention to all of this information that was stated since the game was first announced.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In that case, we should start thinking of more ways to reach out to a wider audience so that they will be properly informed.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's two whole remastered games and a movie. It's already been mentioned several times now about the issue with Days so I won't repeat it, but if you shelled out good money for an entire collection just for one game then perhaps you have to prioritize better. And do more research. I reckon it tells you right on the box.

Sorarocks93

Awards
In that case, we should start thinking of more ways to reach out to a wider audience so that they will be properly informed.

There's not much you can really do. It's not really hard to get informed. It's a just a few keystrokes. Not that really hard to find.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm sorry you feel that way. For a moment I can empathize since the game case doesn't really state anything about 358/2 Days being cutscenes only (it only says "HD Remastered Cinematics" implying that the cutscenes are HD) which is really misleading for someone who just walks into a game store and see the game. However, if you just type the game on Google and look into it you can easily find out that 358/2 Days is just cutscenes.

Here's the good news, IT'S ONLY $40!!!!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Assuming s/he hasn't already and that a full remake would not fix most of the game's issues.

No amount of technical reparation can cover up the shlock writing.

In short, no one should be subjected to Days in any form. Three hour cutscenes vs. a full remake is the lesser evil. /thread

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The only acceptable version of Days is the Amano version.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's your responsibility as a consumer to find out what you're buying before you buy it. It's not a retailer or developer's fault you didn't make an informed purchase when the information was out there.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It's your responsibility as a consumer to find out what you're buying before you buy it. It's not a retailer or developer's fault you didn't make an informed purchase when the information was out there.
This. You can never go wrong when you do some good product research.
No amount of technical reparation can cover up the shlock writing.

In short, no one should be subjected to Days in any form. Three hour cutscenes vs. a full remake is the lesser evil. /thread
Actually Days' script is one thing lots of people like about it, myself included. Sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back