• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

one quick ? about zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Fam14.jpg

In the latest scan, he looks like a 7-year old =/

Khaki45

why is ever one talking about zexion and being relly yong sorry i was gone for thanksgiving for a hole week can some one fill me in

I am wondering the same damn thing.....hes just a KID and yet EVERYONE thinks its some kind of conspiracy....they always SAID he was the youngest before Roxas yet no one thinks that he just needs to grow.

ps2105

Thank you all people don't figure in the time deference between BbS and KH1 i mean its just common sense that people grow up and the funniest thing i have seen was that they become nobodys a year after BbS the person said it said it in the secret ansem reports i do not remember reading that any where if they just actuary think for a moment they would get it instead of just saying OMG hes a kid

αsiя

space coke
Ok I got a ne theory on Ienzo
Ok what if Ienzo is that small, he is around 10 years old but he hated being young becuase he probably doenst feel appreciated as bieng an apprentice maybe he wishes he can big like the others
and maybe he uses to illusion powers to make him look older and it he convinces the others and himself that he is older
This has been said before but I tried to give a reason to why he did it

Twilight_Angel_

Meh, I personally don't see a reason for these theories that he uses his illusion element to make himself older...He flat out IS older! 'Sides that theory seems to farfetched to me....And...kast I checked...the apprentices lost their hearts ONE year prior to KH1...not nine or ten....So he has those years to grow up THEN lose his heart....

Muse

you look atrocious
Except that Maleficent took over Radiant Garden nine years before KH1.
AtW had already been kicked out at this point.
By Xemnas.

So, if the apprentices all lost their hearts at the same time, Ienzo wouldn't have had time to grow seeing as how Nobodies don't age.

So, unless they didn't lose their hearts at the same time, something's up. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well the timelines i belive is

BBS-one year gap-Ansem reports (which may last for a few years)

so i believe ienzo still had time to grow

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Aybe he hit a growth spurt? There really should be no reason as to why Zexion stands over Roxas when Ienzo stands under Ven. He became Zexion like a year later. Probably not even a whole year later. So growth spurt is not likely.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Aybe he hit a growth spurt? There really should be no reason as to why Zexion stands over Roxas when Ienzo stands under Ven. He became Zexion like a year later. Probably not even a whole year later. So growth spurt is not likely.

your assuming Ienzo's age. he could be 13, and in that one or multiple year gap, it can result to his growth spurge

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
your assuming Ienzo's age. he could be 13, and in that one or multiple year gap, it can result to his growth spurge

But why would Nomura even bother making him that small if not for a reason?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I am, but I'm not.

Teenagers in the KH Universe seem to only be chest high to adults.
Ienzo is only waist high to Even. This saays that he's a bit younger than Ven.
Not by much though. Somethere around 5 years younger.

I'd place him somewhere from 8-12.
But that's me.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Meh, I personally don't see a reason for these theories that he uses his illusion element to make himself older...He flat out IS older! 'Sides that theory seems to farfetched to me....And...kast I checked...the apprentices lost their hearts ONE year prior to KH1...not nine or ten....So he has those years to grow up THEN lose his heart....
No...they lose their hearts like 9 years prior >>; Play KH1 again.....

Thank you all people don't figure in the time deference between BbS and KH1 i mean its just common sense that people grow up and the funniest thing i have seen was that they become nobodys a year after BbS the person said it said it in the secret ansem reports i do not remember reading that any where if they just actuary think for a moment they would get it instead of just saying OMG hes a kid
Just because you don't remember doesn't mean it isn't true...and its not just one person saying that, most people are saying that because its true.....

I am wondering the same damn thing.....hes just a KID and yet EVERYONE thinks its some kind of conspiracy....they always SAID he was the youngest before Roxas yet no one thinks that he just needs to grow.
And you need to replay the games too i guess......

Allister Rose

French Lover
I am, but I'm not.

Teenagers in the KH Universe seem to only be chest high to adults.
Ienzo is only waist high to Even. This saays that he's a bit younger than Ven.
Not by much though. Somethere around 5 years younger.

I'd place him somewhere from 8-12.
But that's me.

I'd say he is older than he appears and nomura meant to appear like that. not every teen has to grow th exact same way.

Ienzo is special i suppose

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I'd say he is older than he appears and nomura meant to appear like that. not every teen has to grow th exact same way.

Ienzo is special i suppose
I know a few people who went through huge growth spurts in like 3 months but its not that common :/ I'd prefer if it was something more than that......

Muse

you look atrocious
Now I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that somewhere it was said that the apprentices lost their hearts at the same time. :v And seeing how Xemnas is the one that kicks AtW out of Radiant Garden not too long before Maleficent takes over, that would mean that between BBS and Maleficent taking over, they would have lost their hearts.

And since we're told BBS takes place ten years before KH1 and Maleficent took over nine years before KH1, they might not have even a year to have become Nobodies. If that's the case, then I don't see how Ienzo would have had enough time to grow up. Quite simply, there's not enough time.

So unless BBS takes place sooner than what we were told (like Smile theorized about), I don't see it.

ps2105

ok we all know thir is a major mysteries of xehanort from birth by sleep to the one in the rest of the kingdom hearts serise well here it states from secret ansem report 1

Secret Ansem Report 1
My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called "Radiant Garden." Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles. But where there is light, darkness also lurks. As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this "darkness of the heart." This paradise depends on it. I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age. If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories. But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents... Too extraordinary... Perhaps they are even superhuman.

as in the highlighted area it says that it is some years since he apperd in radiant garden and before the test even begin giveing the amount of time he was thir and the time it toke for the experments shows it toke alot longer then 1 year

Muse

you look atrocious
That could be a typo.

Or, like I said, BBS took place earlier than what we were told. :v

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, Hey, they may have accidentally retconned something for the good. Holy shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back